Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam Discussions > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Never been so proud of being part of Steam
With the announcement of the Xbox ONE, I swear, I feel so proud of being part of the PC gaming community and mostly of Steam, I know I rage sometimes (YES CSGO BANS I AM WATCHING YOU) but overall Steam is a great experience, I most of the time play console ports on my tv, and big picture is a great addition to the Steam Experience, the sales, OMG the sales, I have spent over $1k in games in the last 2 years, and if anyone would have told me 3 years ago I was going to own 200 plus games, I would have pirated their words, oops.

TL:DR Thanks Steam, and I keep looking forward on your next projects, I expect a Next Gen Counter Strike, L4D2 Episode 1, and the Infamous HL:E4. Keep up the good work, occulus rift is the way to go.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 123 σχόλια
I feel like this is the first time I won't have a console.
I was considering a next gen, because I was tired of bad pc ports, but since the ps4 is getting a x86 architecture, I suppose, well get better ports, (not from ubisoft, their pc ports just suck BALLS) but since the ps4 is basically a pc (I will get one probably because of the exclusives, the last of us, god of war, lbp3, etc etc) but the xbox? rofl I already have an xbox ONE, its called a pc.

Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από ATF_Mart // BF3:
I was considering a next gen, because I was tired of bad pc ports, but since the ps4 is getting a x86 architecture, I suppose, well get better ports, (not from ubisoft, their pc ports just suck BALLS) but since the ps4 is basically a pc (I will get one probably because of the exclusives, the last of us, god of war, lbp3, etc etc) but the xbox? rofl I already have an xbox ONE, its called a pc.
I don't understand. Xbox One is "a pc". PS4 is "basically a pc". But you don't want an Xbox One because it's a PC.
Steam is truly great!! I myself am trying to get rid of the console.
I'll wait to see how big a let down PS4 could be before declaring anything
Well guys, I must agree.

Been a member of the PC Gaming community since I was a pre-teen gaming on my old 56k.

I was just reading an article about how the new Xbox One isn't backwards compatible and those people who spent hundreds of $$s on Xbox marketplace digital downloads won't be able to play them anymore. hahahaa!

Well done Steam. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, I love being a PC Gamer.

Xbox One is already outdated against the top PC builds. Ho ho ho.
Totally agree with you guys
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Mallon (Metal-Slug):
I feel like this is the first time I won't have a console.

Same, actually. And I've had at least one console from each gen since I started gaming as a kid.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Lord Doom:

I was just reading an article about how the new Xbox One isn't backwards compatible and those people who spent hundreds of $$s on Xbox marketplace digital downloads won't be able to play them anymore. hahahaa!

So, sort of like people that spent hundreds on games for Win95/Win98/XP that find they aren't supported on Windows7 then..?
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από KARR:
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Lord Doom:

So, sort of like people that spent hundreds on games for Win95/Win98/XP that find they aren't supported on Windows7 then..?

Why the hell would you spend hundreds of dollars on something you didn't even know would be compatible or not

That's just a product of your own stupidity
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Mashu; 22 Μαϊ 2013, 7:08
Even though I may not have a powerful PC like the rest of you guys but I'm happy to be a PC gamer to :). I'm on a laptop so....yeah it can play newer games though :D if you want to know what my specs are here you go:

Model
Brand
Acer
Series
Aspire
Model
V3-551G-X419
Part#
NX.M0FAA.001

General
Color
Midnight Black
Operating System
Windows 8
CPU Type
AMD A10-4600M 2.3GHz
Screen
15.6"
Memory Size
6GB DDR3
Hard Disk
750GB
Optical Drive
DVD Super Multi
Graphics Card
AMD Radeon HD 7660G + 7670M
Video Memory
2GB
Communication
Gigabit LAN and WLAN
Dimensions
15" x 9.96" x 0.99"-1.30"
Weight
5.74 lbs.

CPU
CPU Type
AMD A-Series
CPU Speed
A10-4600M(2.30GHz)
CPU L2 Cache
4MB

Chipset
Chipset
AMD A70M FCH

Display
Screen Size
15.6"
Wide Screen Support
Yes
Resolution
1366 x 768
LCD Features
LED backlight & Acer CineCrystal Technology

Operating Systems
Operating System
Windows 8

Graphics
GPU/VPU
AMD Radeon HD 7670M
Video Memory
Dedicated 2GB
Graphic Type
Dedicated Card

Hard Drive
HDD
750GB
HDD RPM
5400rpm
HDD Interface
SATA

Memory
Memory
6GB
Memory Spec
4GB x 1+2GB x 1
Memory Slot (Available)
Max Memory Supported
8GB

Optical Drive
Optical Drive Type
DVD Super Multi
Optical Drive Spec
8X DVD-Super Multi Double-Layer Drive

Communications
LAN
10/100/1000Mbps
WLAN
802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Bluetooth
Bluetooth 4.0+HS

Ports
USB
2 x USB 2.0
1 x USB 3.0
Video Port
1 x VGA
HDMI
1 x HDMI
Audio Ports
1 x Microphone jack; 1 x Headphone jack

Audio
Audio
High Definition Audio Support
Built-in Microphone
Speaker
Two Built-in Stereo Speakers

Input Device
Touchpad
Multi-Gesture Touchpad supporting two-finger scroll, pinch, rotate and flip
Keyboard
Dedicated Numeric Keypad

Supplemental Drive
Card Reader
Secure Digital (SD) Card, MultiMediaCard (MMC), Memory Stick (MS), Memory Stick PRO (MS PRO), xD-Picture Card (xD)
Webcam
1.3 Megapixel HD Webcam (1280 x 1024)

General
Style
Standard
Type
Mainstream
Usage
Consumer

Power
Battery
6-cell Li-ion Battery (4400 mAh)
Battery Life
Up to 5-hours

Physical Specifications
Dimensions
15" x 9.96" x 0.99"-1.30"
Weight
5.74 lbs.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από TheWebDoctor; 22 Μαϊ 2013, 7:36
a10 is a good laptop

to the guy saying, almost all windows games are backwards compatible, even duke nukem 3d
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 123 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam Discussions > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 21 Μαϊ 2013, 15:28
Αναρτήσεις: 123