Mathew9R[9RG][H7] 1. Mai 2013 um 15:12 Uhr
Maybe a game for a daily deal next time?
Could we get a GAME for the daily deal next time, Thanks :)
Beiträge 1-15 von 20
< >
yeeyoh 1. Mai 2013 um 21:42 Uhr 
I actually agree with this... a benchmark was a let-down.
Spawn of Totoro 2. Mai 2013 um 6:27 Uhr 
Most of the time daily deals are games. You can live with a non-game every now and then.
Zorlac 2. Mai 2013 um 6:42 Uhr 
Agree with Spawn. Some people actually BUY software that isn't games. Steam now carries software that isn't games. Deal with it.
Mathew9R[9RG][H7] 2. Mai 2013 um 6:58 Uhr 
Apparently optinions are banned, According to Zoriac...

That pony meme is dead, Just stop using it...
FrazerJC 2. Mai 2013 um 7:23 Uhr 
Giving a differing opinion to yours doesn't mean opinions are banned, Mathew. Don't be silly.

What "Pony" meme are you referring to, by the way? Deal With It? If so, that is not a "Pony meme"; that has been around for years. And since when is saying a generic phrase a "meme" anyway? "Deal With It" was a phrase long before someone put pixelated sunglasses over a picture.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von FrazerJC; 2. Mai 2013 um 7:24 Uhr
Zorlac 2. Mai 2013 um 8:05 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Mathew9R™ the ♥♥♥♥♥...:
Apparently optinions are banned, According to Zoriac...

That pony meme is dead, Just stop using it...
I have no clue what you're talking about with the pony thing.

That said steam does not exist for you or me. It exists for everyone that uses it, and some people here buy software. The options for you there are to deal with it, or not use steam. I wasn't being rude, just telling you the facts. It also has nothing to do with opinion, like I said, it's facts.
TheDude47 2. Mai 2013 um 8:44 Uhr 
i think steam does what they want but yeah a game would of been better.
SnarKs 2. Mai 2013 um 9:02 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von TheDude07 #RUSH#:
Why? So people can complain how a game they dont want is on sale? >.>
Zorlac 2. Mai 2013 um 9:23 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von TheDude07 #RUSH#:
3D mark hit the top 10 sellers yesterday. Apparently a lot of people wanted it, and bought it during the sale. Again steam is not for you, or for me. It's for everyone.
yeeyoh 2. Mai 2013 um 10:09 Uhr 
caution--->>>> opinion being expressed.... would prefer games for sale..... That is all.....
Zorlac 2. Mai 2013 um 10:41 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von yeeyoh:
caution--->>>> opinion being expressed.... would prefer games for sale..... That is all.....

That's fine that you prefer that, but complaining about software being sold in a store that sells software is a bit silly don't you agree? No one was saying you aren't entitled to your opinion, just telling you the facts.
Spawn of Totoro 2. Mai 2013 um 10:42 Uhr 

And others are stating theirs. Funny how that works.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Spawn of Totoro; 2. Mai 2013 um 10:43 Uhr
yeeyoh 2. Mai 2013 um 11:29 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Zorlac:

That's fine that you prefer that, but complaining about software being sold in a store that sells software is a bit silly don't you agree? No one was saying you aren't entitled to your opinion, just telling you the facts.
Yeah but complaining about software being the feature item in a store that up until recently only sold games seems quite reasonable to me.
I don't really care that much, but if I were to express an opinion it would be for games to be the focus of sales.
Spawn of Totoro 2. Mai 2013 um 11:32 Uhr 
Yeah but complaining about software being the feature item in a store that up until recently only sold games seems quite reasonable to me.
I don't really care that much, but if I were to express an opinion it would be for games to be the focus of sales.

There is still the mid-week sale. Still focused on games. The software that was on-sale was also game related.
Zorlac 2. Mai 2013 um 12:25 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Zorlac:

And that would be totally unfair to the people who wanted the software to go on sale now wouldn't it?
Beiträge 1-15 von 20
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50
Geschrieben am: 1. Mai 2013 um 15:12 Uhr