Vyrelord 1 mei 2013 om 3:12nm
Maybe a game for a daily deal next time?
Could we get a GAME for the daily deal next time, Thanks :)
1-15 van 20 reacties weergegeven
< >
yeeyoh 1 mei 2013 om 9:42nm 
I actually agree with this... a benchmark was a let-down.
Spawn of Totoro 2 mei 2013 om 6:27vm 
Most of the time daily deals are games. You can live with a non-game every now and then.
Zorlac 2 mei 2013 om 6:42vm 
Agree with Spawn. Some people actually BUY software that isn't games. Steam now carries software that isn't games. Deal with it.
Vyrelord 2 mei 2013 om 6:58vm 
Apparently optinions are banned, According to Zoriac...

That pony meme is dead, Just stop using it...
FrazerJC 2 mei 2013 om 7:23vm 
Giving a differing opinion to yours doesn't mean opinions are banned, Mathew. Don't be silly.

What "Pony" meme are you referring to, by the way? Deal With It? If so, that is not a "Pony meme"; that has been around for years. And since when is saying a generic phrase a "meme" anyway? "Deal With It" was a phrase long before someone put pixelated sunglasses over a picture.
Laatst bewerkt door FrazerJC; 2 mei 2013 om 7:24vm
Zorlac 2 mei 2013 om 8:05vm 
Origineel geplaatst door Mathew9R™ the ♥♥♥♥♥...:
Apparently optinions are banned, According to Zoriac...

That pony meme is dead, Just stop using it...
I have no clue what you're talking about with the pony thing.

That said steam does not exist for you or me. It exists for everyone that uses it, and some people here buy software. The options for you there are to deal with it, or not use steam. I wasn't being rude, just telling you the facts. It also has nothing to do with opinion, like I said, it's facts.
TheDude47 2 mei 2013 om 8:44vm 
i think steam does what they want but yeah a game would of been better.
SnarKs 2 mei 2013 om 9:02vm 
Origineel geplaatst door TheDude07 #RUSH#:
Why? So people can complain how a game they dont want is on sale? >.>
Zorlac 2 mei 2013 om 9:23vm 
Origineel geplaatst door TheDude07 #RUSH#:
3D mark hit the top 10 sellers yesterday. Apparently a lot of people wanted it, and bought it during the sale. Again steam is not for you, or for me. It's for everyone.
yeeyoh 2 mei 2013 om 10:09vm 
caution--->>>> opinion being expressed.... would prefer games for sale..... That is all.....
Zorlac 2 mei 2013 om 10:41vm 
Origineel geplaatst door yeeyoh:
caution--->>>> opinion being expressed.... would prefer games for sale..... That is all.....

That's fine that you prefer that, but complaining about software being sold in a store that sells software is a bit silly don't you agree? No one was saying you aren't entitled to your opinion, just telling you the facts.
Spawn of Totoro 2 mei 2013 om 10:42vm 

And others are stating theirs. Funny how that works.
Laatst bewerkt door Spawn of Totoro; 2 mei 2013 om 10:43vm
yeeyoh 2 mei 2013 om 11:29vm 
Origineel geplaatst door Zorlac:

That's fine that you prefer that, but complaining about software being sold in a store that sells software is a bit silly don't you agree? No one was saying you aren't entitled to your opinion, just telling you the facts.
Yeah but complaining about software being the feature item in a store that up until recently only sold games seems quite reasonable to me.
I don't really care that much, but if I were to express an opinion it would be for games to be the focus of sales.
Spawn of Totoro 2 mei 2013 om 11:32vm 
Yeah but complaining about software being the feature item in a store that up until recently only sold games seems quite reasonable to me.
I don't really care that much, but if I were to express an opinion it would be for games to be the focus of sales.

There is still the mid-week sale. Still focused on games. The software that was on-sale was also game related.
Zorlac 2 mei 2013 om 12:25nm 
Origineel geplaatst door Zorlac:

And that would be totally unfair to the people who wanted the software to go on sale now wouldn't it?
1-15 van 20 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50
Geplaatst op: 1 mei 2013 om 3:12nm
Aantal berichten: 20