stuartriches 2013. ápr. 18. @ du. 11:03
Steam your awesome!!!
Just saying.....
115/43 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Silicon Vampire 2013. ápr. 18. @ du. 11:09 
I hope you don't expect any answer from a program.
stuartriches 2013. ápr. 18. @ du. 11:21 
lol... Steam is alive brotha!!!
rad87gn 2013. ápr. 19. @ de. 1:12 
I really enjoy what steam has to offer.
Chowder 2013. ápr. 19. @ de. 6:14 
I wonder how much brandwidth this thread uses...
Black Hawk Jesus 2013. ápr. 19. @ de. 7:39 
stuartriches eredeti hozzászólása:
Steam your awesome!!!
Steam: Thanks, well I'm trying the best for my costumers.
Seriously I like Steam either but you're overreacting, it has it's problems sometimes. And I noticed you are kind new to Steam so that's normal I guess.

rad87gn eredeti hozzászólása:
I really enjoy what steam has to offer.
Do you mean the bandwidth they providing you to download games you have paid for?
Or do you mean the forums like this which other users help you because the lack of useful tips Valve and other companies can't (actually don't want because of the cost) provide properly?

My point is: You don't have to thank them. They force you to use Steam for many games, so they HAVE TO make everything work perfect. They make you use it because you can't otherwise, well make it work then, it's your problem how you will do that. With all these things in mind and the problems I have experienced all these years I really don't feel like I have to thank them, that's my opinion.
stuartriches 2013. ápr. 19. @ de. 8:27 
No one is forcing you to thank them... I think the service is awesome so I expressed my opinion.... I love the community help you get with the games and it's beyond cool to be able to have all these gmaes without disks on the go with my laptop... Steam offeres great deals on games as well... Hey I"m sure there are problems here and there but it's still a helluva service.
LeVvE 2013. ápr. 19. @ de. 9:19 
Steam is ♥♥♥♥, never have I experienced a service which servers crash this often, its almost every bloody night.
Sir Theta 2013. ápr. 19. @ de. 9:31 
Steam it yourself.
Barnose 2013. ápr. 19. @ du. 10:09 
stuartriches eredeti hozzászólása:
No one is forcing you to thank them... I think the service is awesome so I expressed my opinion.... I love the community help you get with the games and it's beyond cool to be able to have all these gmaes without disks on the go with my laptop... Steam offeres great deals on games as well... Hey I"m sure there are problems here and there but it's still a helluva service.

AWESOME! Some people man, don't know whats good if it hits them in the face. Steam is great.
Thornton 2013. ápr. 20. @ de. 5:09 
*you're

unless you meant us all to go steam our awesome. I'll try that just in case. Hmm kinda burns.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Thornton; 2013. ápr. 20. @ de. 5:48
Blazing 2013. ápr. 20. @ de. 11:42 
trudat
Doc5thMech 2013. ápr. 21. @ du. 3:33 
No one is forcing you to thank Steam, but don't forget Steam has been forced upon us since without it, the game DVD is worthless ... in my book that is extortion ... especially since the company's function is out of order 30% of the time .... verified over past 4 days ... and so the game you bought is now totally unavailable, and you are left without recourse -- Steam Support sends you to the Mfg. 2k or other, and they in turn say it's a Steam problem. Yeah, it's a marvelous example of American ingenuity, and the consumers' unfailing ability to get taken advantage of.
Dreakon 2013. ápr. 21. @ du. 3:41 
mraffin eredeti hozzászólása:
especially since the company's function is out of order 30% of the time .... verified over past 4 days
One day is 25% of the time, in a four day sample.

If it's out of order 30% of the time, this must mean that Steam was unavailable to you for more than an entire day. Are you sure you are not having problems with your internet? Because I have used Steam and it's "function" successfully at least once each day of the last four.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Dreakon; 2013. ápr. 21. @ du. 3:43
Silicon Vampire 2013. ápr. 21. @ du. 4:04 
Dreakon eredeti hozzászólása:
mraffin eredeti hozzászólása:
especially since the company's function is out of order 30% of the time .... verified over past 4 days
One day is 25% of the time, in a four day sample.

If it's out of order 30% of the time, this must mean that Steam was unavailable to you for more than an entire day. Are you sure you are not having problems with your internet? Because I have used Steam and it's "function" successfully at least once each day of the last four.

Steam hasn't been down for anything close to what mraffin describes... and Steam support is just that, not third party game support.
Just wait,Time change.. 2013. ápr. 21. @ du. 4:49 
In which category is steam awesome, as gaming platform, as publisher distributor or as software and which steam category critism.
115/43 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Laponként: 15 30 50
Küldés ideje: 2013. ápr. 18. @ du. 11:03