stuartriches 18. apr 2013 kl. 11:03pm
Steam your awesome!!!
Just saying.....
Viser 1-15 af 43 kommentarer
< >
Silicon Vampire 18. apr 2013 kl. 11:09pm 
I hope you don't expect any answer from a program.
stuartriches 18. apr 2013 kl. 11:21pm 
lol... Steam is alive brotha!!!
rad87gn 19. apr 2013 kl. 1:12am 
I really enjoy what steam has to offer.
Chowder7116 19. apr 2013 kl. 6:14am 
I wonder how much brandwidth this thread uses...
Black Hawk Jesus 19. apr 2013 kl. 7:39am 
Oprindeligt skrevet af stuartriches:
Steam your awesome!!!
Steam: Thanks, well I'm trying the best for my costumers.
Seriously I like Steam either but you're overreacting, it has it's problems sometimes. And I noticed you are kind new to Steam so that's normal I guess.

Oprindeligt skrevet af rad87gn:
I really enjoy what steam has to offer.
Do you mean the bandwidth they providing you to download games you have paid for?
Or do you mean the forums like this which other users help you because the lack of useful tips Valve and other companies can't (actually don't want because of the cost) provide properly?

My point is: You don't have to thank them. They force you to use Steam for many games, so they HAVE TO make everything work perfect. They make you use it because you can't otherwise, well make it work then, it's your problem how you will do that. With all these things in mind and the problems I have experienced all these years I really don't feel like I have to thank them, that's my opinion.
stuartriches 19. apr 2013 kl. 8:27am 
No one is forcing you to thank them... I think the service is awesome so I expressed my opinion.... I love the community help you get with the games and it's beyond cool to be able to have all these gmaes without disks on the go with my laptop... Steam offeres great deals on games as well... Hey I"m sure there are problems here and there but it's still a helluva service.
LeVvE 19. apr 2013 kl. 9:19am 
Steam is ♥♥♥♥, never have I experienced a service which servers crash this often, its almost every bloody night.
Sir Theta 19. apr 2013 kl. 9:31am 
Steam it yourself.
Barnose 19. apr 2013 kl. 10:09pm 
Oprindeligt skrevet af stuartriches:
No one is forcing you to thank them... I think the service is awesome so I expressed my opinion.... I love the community help you get with the games and it's beyond cool to be able to have all these gmaes without disks on the go with my laptop... Steam offeres great deals on games as well... Hey I"m sure there are problems here and there but it's still a helluva service.

AWESOME! Some people man, don't know whats good if it hits them in the face. Steam is great.
Thornton 20. apr 2013 kl. 5:09am 
*you're

unless you meant us all to go steam our awesome. I'll try that just in case. Hmm kinda burns.
Sidst redigeret af Thornton; 20. apr 2013 kl. 5:48am
= ocu = Blazing 20. apr 2013 kl. 11:42am 
trudat
Doc5thMech 21. apr 2013 kl. 3:33pm 
No one is forcing you to thank Steam, but don't forget Steam has been forced upon us since without it, the game DVD is worthless ... in my book that is extortion ... especially since the company's function is out of order 30% of the time .... verified over past 4 days ... and so the game you bought is now totally unavailable, and you are left without recourse -- Steam Support sends you to the Mfg. 2k or other, and they in turn say it's a Steam problem. Yeah, it's a marvelous example of American ingenuity, and the consumers' unfailing ability to get taken advantage of.
Dreakon 21. apr 2013 kl. 3:41pm 
Oprindeligt skrevet af mraffin:
especially since the company's function is out of order 30% of the time .... verified over past 4 days
One day is 25% of the time, in a four day sample.

If it's out of order 30% of the time, this must mean that Steam was unavailable to you for more than an entire day. Are you sure you are not having problems with your internet? Because I have used Steam and it's "function" successfully at least once each day of the last four.
Sidst redigeret af Dreakon; 21. apr 2013 kl. 3:43pm
Silicon Vampire 21. apr 2013 kl. 4:04pm 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Dreakon:
Oprindeligt skrevet af mraffin:
especially since the company's function is out of order 30% of the time .... verified over past 4 days
One day is 25% of the time, in a four day sample.

If it's out of order 30% of the time, this must mean that Steam was unavailable to you for more than an entire day. Are you sure you are not having problems with your internet? Because I have used Steam and it's "function" successfully at least once each day of the last four.

Steam hasn't been down for anything close to what mraffin describes... and Steam support is just that, not third party game support.
Just wait,Time change.. 21. apr 2013 kl. 4:49pm 
In which category is steam awesome, as gaming platform, as publisher distributor or as software and which steam category critism.
Viser 1-15 af 43 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50
Dato postet: 18. apr 2013 kl. 11:03pm