Leezeebub 21 mrt 2013 om 10:38vm
100's of games in the Indie spring sale?
I assume the sale games will be changing every day as i can only see about 50 on sale right now. Or am i just being blind?
Laatst bewerkt door Leezeebub; 22 mrt 2013 om 7:01nm
1-15 van 48 reacties weergegeven
< >
kristijanH 21 mrt 2013 om 10:45vm 
I'll hijack this thread to ask a semirelated question:

How can I seach steam to see all the discounted games? I would like to see a list of all games that are discounted.
kristijanH 21 mrt 2013 om 10:58vm 
Thank you so much!
10Club 21 mrt 2013 om 11:23vm 
I'd assume so.
Nya` 21 mrt 2013 om 2:05nm 
This sale is a massive letdown, to be honest the last 3 including this one have been but this takes the cake. A sale comprised of only Indie games? Really? For 8 days? This is stupid....
10Club 21 mrt 2013 om 2:09nm 
Origineel geplaatst door deuce:
This sale is a massive letdown, to be honest the last 3 including this one have been but this takes the cake. A sale comprised of only Indie games? Really? For 8 days? This is stupid....

There are tons of indie games that are better than the majority of AAA games.

Just because you don't give them the chance doesn't mean the sale is stupid. You're the one missing out on great games. Not everything needs to have a 100 million dollar budget with another 50 million added on for marketing.

Why shouldn't indie devs get a chance to be in the spotlight? They deserve it as much as the big guys.
Laatst bewerkt door 10Club; 21 mrt 2013 om 2:10nm
Julia 21 mrt 2013 om 2:16nm 
Man, Steam reads my mind. I was just about to get Trine 2 for its local co-op to play with my friends, and now it's on sale. Almost always before I get something I want, it goes on sale. Bastion, Killing Floor, Transformers: War of Cybertron, all went on sale right before I bought them lol
Tito Shivan 21 mrt 2013 om 2:19nm 
There's a taste for every color.
On the other hand i'm jumping in joy on this sale... I need to do a shopping list, because everytime i look at the list i see another game on sale i want.
What you find stupid, i find incredible.

Besides, one can only do so many AAA title sales every year.
Nya` 21 mrt 2013 om 2:19nm 
Origineel geplaatst door TenClub 89:

There are tons of indie games that are better than the majority of AAA games.

Just because you don't give them the chance doesn't mean the sale is stupid. You're the one missing out on great games. Not everything needs to have a 100 million dollar budget with another 50 million added on for marketing.

Why shouldn't indie devs get a chance to be in the spotlight? They deserve it as much as the big guys.
Because it's ONLY a quarterly sale and it completely segregates a huge section of the community who have very little interest in indie games. In my entire life only about 10-15 indie games have actually interested me, the rest for the most part are just forgettable trash.

I don't mind them being on sale but the ENTIRE sale revolving around them is ridiculous, not a dime is going to be spent from me and I was planning on dropping a few hundred dollars on some games I have been eyeing for a while.

The Steam sales have been getting progressively worse as time lingers on, this just kind of solidified the direction things have been heading.
Laatst bewerkt door Nya`; 21 mrt 2013 om 2:21nm
Hashbrick 21 mrt 2013 om 2:21nm 
It doesn't matter what's on sale someone will b*tch for reason x and reason y.
Julia 21 mrt 2013 om 2:25nm 
So basically, deuce, the sale sucks because the games YOU want aren't on sale? This sale is awesome, there are TONS of games on great deals right now.
Nya` 21 mrt 2013 om 2:28nm 
Origineel geplaatst door Hashbrick:
Origineel geplaatst door JonahD:
So basically, deuce, the sale sucks because the games YOU want aren't on sale? This sale is awesome, there are TONS of games on great deals right now.

It's a legitimate reason to be upset, we look forward to these sales and they only come once every 3 months. Indie titles cater to their own community basically which like I said segregates everyone else. Every other sale there has ever been on Steam has catered to nearly everything on the client, this is specific to a niche market.

Tito Shivan 21 mrt 2013 om 2:35nm 
Origineel geplaatst door Hashbrick:
SPUF & SCUD at it's finest.

Every other sale there has ever been on Steam has catered to nearly everything on the client, this is specific to a niche market.
This is not a 'Big sale event', this is not a 'Summer Sale' or 'Christmas Sale'. This is more akin to a publisher sale, a 'midweek madness/weekend deal' like the one from last weekend (which didn't cater to everyone either)

You can't please everybody, and there will always be another sale.
Nya` 21 mrt 2013 om 2:38nm 
Origineel geplaatst door Tito Shivan:
This is not a 'Big sale event', this is not a 'Summer Sale' or 'Christmas Sale'. This is more akin to a publisher sale, a 'midweek madness/weekend deal' like the one from last weekend (which didn't cater to everyone either)

You can't please everybody, and there will always be another sale.
The previous Spring and Fall sales have been quite good and offered up a bit of everything from every corner of the market, what they are doing right now is a first.
Silv3r9 21 mrt 2013 om 2:49nm 
I don't mind them being on sale but the ENTIRE sale revolving around them is ridiculous, not a dime is going to be spent from me and I was planning on dropping a few hundred dollars on some games I have been eyeing for a while

You must have been flipping tables during the Halloween sale then since that wasn't a store wide sale either.

Also, if you have a few hundred dollars of disposable income to throw at Steam then talk the talk & walk the walk man, go buy the games YOU want at full price and support your favorite AAA developers since apparently [in your universe] they never release a crappy game... unlike the indie "trash" as you call it.

Laatst bewerkt door Silv3r9; 21 mrt 2013 om 2:50nm
wuweird 21 mrt 2013 om 3:05nm 
Is anyone else seeing duplicates and non-discounted games in the sale list? It seems like the "hundreds of games" is maybe 40 with a lot of double ups and padding...
1-15 van 48 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50
Geplaatst op: 21 mrt 2013 om 10:38vm
Aantal berichten: 50