Early Steam Adopters
Do any of the early steam adopters get anything for being around since day one?
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 42 komentářů
A shiny golden 9 year badge.
OIC, well thats lame! Its creeping on 10! Maybe at the decade point we will be rewarded for suppporting this fine product lol
PingSpike původně napsal:
OIC, well thats lame! Its creeping on 10! Maybe at the decade point we will be rewarded for suppporting this fine product lol

Not to sound mean, but most probably spent more on their account in 2 months than you did in 10 years. Way to support.
Meh, Origin, Gamestop, Gamefly, physical copies. So many choices! Cant give all dedication to just steam =/
Meh, Origin, Gamestop, Gamefly, physical copies. So many choices! Cant give all dedication to just steam =/

Then don't feel shocked you're not getting rewarded for your "support"? :)
I'm not a "shocked" kinda person. Besides, it doesnt take in account the 15 years i have been playing and "supporting" valve games. Started CS in 99 on the Beta the released on a PC Gamer disc....
queen 18. bře. 2013 v 14.47 
If I was the owner of your account I would have like 3k games
Well, I be reaching 10 years in september and maybe valve has a susprise for us.

But anyway steam will be 10 years old in september and im sure valve will be a celebration of some kind, maybe a great sale, maybe free games, maybe the release of half-life 3.. who knows.
I hope so Ganger! Latino, that would be awesome if i had that many games on here. I think im going to start stocking up!
....and "supporting" valve games....

How did you support them?
MayhemMike původně napsal:
....and "supporting" valve games....

By having fun ._. !!
Years of fun > financially supporting the company, didn't you know?
Naposledy upravil Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel; 18. bře. 2013 v 17.26
The Rolling Cheese původně napsal:

By having fun ._. !!

Lots of people have jobs. Not everyone can devote their lives to playing games on Steam. Hours played means nothing (especially for idlers like yourself.)
Spacecraft původně napsal:

By having fun ._. !!

Lots of people have jobs. Not everyone can devote their lives to playing games on Steam. Hours played means nothing (especially for idlers like yourself.)

Whoosh.

By having fun ._. !!

So you're just a regular customer?

I buy toilet paper every week and I'm really enjoying it but does this make me a toilet paper supporter? (I'm not comparing here <3 )

By having fun ._. !!

So you're just a regular customer?

I buy toilet paper every week and I'm really enjoying it but does this make me a toilet paper supporter? (I'm not comparing here <3 )

No, but buying at your favorite super market, supports your favorite super market. I buy subway sandwiches all the time, does that mean I support lettuce and tomatoes? No, that's ridiculous. I support subway.
Naposledy upravil Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel; 18. bře. 2013 v 17.41
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 42 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 18. bře. 2013 v 13.50
Počet příspěvků: 42