Denna tråd har blivit låst
Love steam will not buy Orgins only games
I love steam its been around for years. Want to get Battle field 4 but wont becase it is not on steam. Any one els feel this way.
< >
Visar 1-15 av 1,084 kommentarer
Salvego 6 nov, 2013 @ 16:35 
I've been boycotting Origin since they took their games off Steam.
I'm with you.
Senast ändrad av Salvego; 6 nov, 2013 @ 16:36
RalphRoberts 6 nov, 2013 @ 16:41 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Salvego:
I've been boycotting Origin since they took their games off Steam.
I'm with you.
^^
Adam Green 6 nov, 2013 @ 17:45 
im buying cod ghost I think I may have some fun with the game but not %100 sure its worth the cost at $60 then the cost of the dlc
waldizzo 6 nov, 2013 @ 19:29 
yup
NL 6 nov, 2013 @ 21:58 
Nope. I am glad I have choices and Steam has competition. Love Battlefield 4. To bad CoD Ghost turned out to be trash. I need to be able to play games when Steam is down. Currently having fewer issues with Origin then I am with Steam. Don't be a sheep.
Senast ändrad av NL; 6 nov, 2013 @ 21:59
MaChOMaNuGGeT 6 nov, 2013 @ 22:34 
same as you guys but in its defense battlefield 4 is an amazing game, origin is alot better as well now and you hardly notice it with the battlelog which is ok i suppose.... first origin title i have bought since they released there own application.
I mainly avoid Origin because it's mostly EA games and their last few releases have been very buggy at launch. I don't boycott Origin completely, though.
nya[dc] 6 nov, 2013 @ 22:57 
I don't want a bunch of stuff scattered all over the place and nothing on Origin is worth me having an entirely new platform on my system.
psychodegu 7 nov, 2013 @ 0:42 
Just link your game into steam, You can lanch any game or even any program from steam. Really not buying something because it is not on steam is just ignorant.
Ursprungligen skrivet av psychodegu:
Really not buying something because it is not on steam is just ignorant.
Agree. A lot of people missed out on Rayman Legends because they didn't want to use Uplay which is a massive shame.
nya[dc] 7 nov, 2013 @ 2:08 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Canti:
Ursprungligen skrivet av psychodegu:
Really not buying something because it is not on steam is just ignorant.
Agree. A lot of people missed out on Rayman Legends because they didn't want to use Uplay which is a massive shame.
A 3rd party client running within the bounds of a main client like Steam is not the same as just a 3rd party client. People like myself want everything in one place which is why I put up with things like Uplay or even GFWL on Steam when it still existed.

Having to run an entirely different client outside of Steam where I have to buy, invest in and use my games is not something I want to or will ever do. Origin is nothing more than EA trying to capatalize on the DD market, the fact of the matter is it doesn't need to exist, at least not on its own.

Steam doesn't need competition, competition is good if a business is not focusing on the consumer base, the needs of the consumers and offering them products for a fair price. Without Origin and any other major competition Valve was still providing all of the above, they have always been customer oriented.

Origin is simply a redudancy in the industry to capatalize solely on profits from their games, there is nothing wrong with that but it's still an unneeded redundancy. The reality is EA could offer their games on Steam with Origin running within it like Uplay does and people like me would buy their games.

However they are not doing that which is a huge mistake and are missing out on a considerably large chunk of the market.
There are far to many games available to fret over the few that require Origin. I just ignore them and move on. What some call 'missing out' I call choosing to play a different game.
Senast ändrad av Ineffable Anathema; 7 nov, 2013 @ 2:27
Well me and like 3 of my friends
TastyToast 8 nov, 2013 @ 1:21 
i really hope someday EA puts games back on steam. valve should work something out with them.
They should integrate tbh.
< >
Visar 1-15 av 1,084 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50

Datum skrivet: 6 nov, 2013 @ 16:09