이 토론은 잠겼습니다.
Stan 2013년 12월 3일 오전 10시 13분
A quick Steam Autumn Sale Thank you...
Just in case Valve is reading this, just wanted to thank them once again for a great sale. Picked up Skyrim and Far Cry 3 for cheap. That should keep me busy for the long winter ahead. Thanks to Valve for making PC gaming so great!
< >
26개 댓글 중 1-15개 표시
ShocksVR #AirLink 2013년 12월 3일 오전 10시 14분 
Both very good games; GJ
Iron Monkey 2013년 12월 3일 오전 10시 17분 
I don't get it though, wasn't the sale supposed to be until the 3rd so why is there no sale today ? Not a big deal with the Winter sale soon enough but still :spaztears:
Stan 2013년 12월 3일 오전 10시 21분 
The sale ended today, Dec. 3 at 10 am West Coast time. So I think it's accurate.
muckymucks 2013년 12월 3일 오전 10시 46분 
The Autumn Sale definitely redeemed the underwhelming Summer Sale. There were a lot of great deals the likes that made Steam famous.
Hippityd 2013년 12월 3일 오전 10시 59분 
Iron Monkey님이 먼저 게시:
I don't get it though, wasn't the sale supposed to be until the 3rd so why is there no sale today ? Not a big deal with the Winter sale soon enough but still :spaztears:

Is sale over? If anything i was expecting another flash sale a hour ago.
Nogard 2013년 12월 3일 오전 11시 13분 
This was ridiculous, i had my money ready to buy all the game i wanted and they instantly removed everything, it clearly said until today, today means today not half of the freaking day, i'm terribly pissed off right now, i missed every game i wanted to buy and offer to my friends. I HATE valve now.
Milo 2013년 12월 3일 오전 11시 14분 
I didn't buy anything this time, but still appreciate the fantastic deals. Keep 'em coming Valve!
-also looking forward to the christmas sales :)
fantomik 2013년 12월 3일 오전 11시 15분 
I'll also add to the thanks :-)
arleas 2013년 12월 3일 오전 11시 16분 
Moral of the story: You can't please everyone... On other forums we had people furious :berserk: that nothing they wanted was on sale and if it was on sale it wasn't 90% off. The nerve of steam selling some things for 60-70% off. :baby:
ShocksVR #AirLink 2013년 12월 3일 오전 11시 22분 
Nogard님이 먼저 게시:
This was ridiculous, i had my money ready to buy all the game i wanted and they instantly removed everything, it clearly said until today, today means today not half of the freaking day, i'm terribly pissed off right now, i missed every game i wanted to buy and offer to my friends. I HATE valve now.
Winter Sale starts in a few weeks; just wait until then
It will be 2 weeks of FUN!
ShocksVR #AirLink 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2013년 12월 3일 오전 11시 22분
Mike 2013년 12월 3일 오전 11시 23분 
Indeed haha
Nogard 2013년 12월 3일 오전 11시 24분 
Shocks -Sands of Time- mod님이 먼저 게시:
Nogard님이 먼저 게시:
Winter Sale starts in a few weeks; just wait until then
It will be 2 weeks of FUN!

Let's just hope contagion and the assassins creed games are in those promotions as well, i only managed to get garry's mod for me and my friend and was about to get contagion for both of us and the assassins creed series for me to play when suddenly poof, everything gone..
Iron Monkey 2013년 12월 3일 오전 11시 25분 
I'm more looking forward to the winter sale in hopes of somethign other than coupons being in craft. Well that and Spelunky beaing a daily deal (I thought would be today) since I missed the flash sale. :dredmorninja:
Iron Monkey 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2013년 12월 3일 오전 11시 25분
Twallox 2013년 12월 3일 오전 11시 26분 
i found the lack of continuity very disturbing , several items were in the sale only to be discounted more later in the autumn sale. i bought several games only to find them discounted more later on in the sale."double discounting" items in this way has made me very wary of trusting steam pricing in the future.
arleas 2013년 12월 3일 오전 11시 34분 
-ss*TWALLOX*님이 먼저 게시:
i found the lack of continuity very disturbing , several items were in the sale only to be discounted more later in the autumn sale. i bought several games only to find them discounted more later on in the sale."double discounting" items in this way has made me very wary of trusting steam pricing in the future.

This is why the general rule is to wait for the game to be on a flash deal instead of a daily deal since usually the flash deals represent the biggest discount. I try to look at it as I'm paying the price I think is fair. If they lower it further later on, then I guess I wanted the game badly enough to spend extra on it.

It only really "stings" when you buy a game, it goes on sale for cheaper before you've even had a chance to download it, :KSad: and then when you finally DO play it, it turns out to not live up to the hype. :squirtmeh:
< >
26개 댓글 중 1-15개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2013년 12월 3일 오전 10시 13분
게시글: 26