이 토론은 잠겼습니다.
ting (차단됨) 2013년 11월 29일 오후 7시 54분
Was going to buy some..
I was going to buy some games but then a saw the state of the storepage. What a mess, not the sort of image I expect to see from a professional company.
ting 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2013년 11월 29일 오후 7시 55분
< >
5개 댓글 중 1-5개 표시
BOT Jerry 2013년 11월 29일 오후 7시 56분 
What are you talking about?
WhereIsBusmin 2013년 11월 29일 오후 8시 16분 
BOT Jerry님이 먼저 게시:

Probably about the store paging being upside down at the bottom.

@OP - This is done on purpose. Think: The hemispheres of the Earth and its seasons. Valve is trying to be seasonal and creative or clever.
WhereIsBusmin 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2013년 11월 29일 오후 8시 22분
BOT Jerry 2013년 11월 29일 오후 8시 19분 
WhereIsBusmin님이 먼저 게시:
BOT Jerry님이 먼저 게시:

Probably about the store paging being upside down at the bottom.

@OP - This is done on purpose. It's Valve's attempt at being clever. Think: The hemispheres of the Earth and its seasons.

Once I read his post I went to recheck everything... I just assumed that nobody could actually think the upside down paging was an accident... I never occured to me that THAT is what he was upset about. Hmm...
LoTekRabbit 2013년 11월 29일 오후 8시 58분 
Lol is this guy serious.
That Guy 2013년 11월 29일 오후 8시 58분 
UT2004님이 먼저 게시:
I was going to buy some games but then a saw the state of the storepage. What a mess, not the sort of image I expect to see from a professional company.

the length of day versus night in the northern hemisphere is the opposite in the southern hemisphere on the same day is different most of the time . so even though the southern hemisphere doesnt have the 4 seasons exactally if you think of it like more light = warmer and less light = colder then winter in the NH is summer in the SH

the add shows fall at the top and spring at the bottom but fall and spring have equinoxes but its closer to the longest night NH / longest day SH and the top of the add looks colder and the bottom warmer so stfu and buy stuff its on sale
That Guy 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2013년 11월 29일 오후 8시 59분
< >
5개 댓글 중 1-5개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2013년 11월 29일 오후 7시 54분
게시글: 5