blim (Banned) Nov 29, 2013 @ 7:54pm
Was going to buy some..
I was going to buy some games but then a saw the state of the storepage. What a mess, not the sort of image I expect to see from a professional company.
Last edited by blim; Nov 29, 2013 @ 7:55pm
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
BOT Jerry Nov 29, 2013 @ 7:56pm 
What are you talking about?
WhereIsBusmin Nov 29, 2013 @ 8:16pm 
Originally posted by BOT Jerry:

Probably about the store paging being upside down at the bottom.

@OP - This is done on purpose. Think: The hemispheres of the Earth and its seasons. Valve is trying to be seasonal and creative or clever.
Last edited by WhereIsBusmin; Nov 29, 2013 @ 8:22pm
BOT Jerry Nov 29, 2013 @ 8:19pm 
Originally posted by WhereIsBusmin:
Originally posted by BOT Jerry:

Probably about the store paging being upside down at the bottom.

@OP - This is done on purpose. It's Valve's attempt at being clever. Think: The hemispheres of the Earth and its seasons.

Once I read his post I went to recheck everything... I just assumed that nobody could actually think the upside down paging was an accident... I never occured to me that THAT is what he was upset about. Hmm...
10Club Nov 29, 2013 @ 8:58pm 
Lol is this guy serious.
No One Nov 29, 2013 @ 8:58pm 
Originally posted by UT2004:
I was going to buy some games but then a saw the state of the storepage. What a mess, not the sort of image I expect to see from a professional company.

the length of day versus night in the northern hemisphere is the opposite in the southern hemisphere on the same day is different most of the time . so even though the southern hemisphere doesnt have the 4 seasons exactally if you think of it like more light = warmer and less light = colder then winter in the NH is summer in the SH

the add shows fall at the top and spring at the bottom but fall and spring have equinoxes but its closer to the longest night NH / longest day SH and the top of the add looks colder and the bottom warmer so stfu and buy stuff its on sale
Last edited by No One; Nov 29, 2013 @ 8:59pm
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 29, 2013 @ 7:54pm