farloux Nov 18, 2013 @ 7:06pm
Sincere thank you to Valve for Steam.
I've been around on steam for a while now, and it has continually improved in every aspect. The UI is slick, the download tab is fantastic now. The whole application has gotten faster. I love your interest in indie developers. I can't wait to see what you can do in the future Valve. Best of luck to you.

And thanks for not selling this service to EA.

farloux
Showing 1-15 of 2,096 comments
< >
Bude Sep 13, 2012 @ 3:26pm 
Valve is awesome
Valve is one of the leading PC gaming companies, still they listen to the community and bring out free cool updates. Valve denied the 1$ Billion offer from the worst gaming company on this planet ( EA ) and they will be the first big publisher who will release their games on Linux. ( I'm awaiting this moment for ages now )

You guys rock!

WHO'S WITH ME?
Last edited by Bude; May 6, 2013 @ 3:39pm
Grek Gud Sep 13, 2012 @ 3:31pm 
Yeah, Valve is cool. Id give them a pat on the back if I could. I guess seattle isnt that far away.... an hour drive. Yeah...
Grek Gud Sep 13, 2012 @ 3:43pm 
Originally posted by CandyTrox:
EA make much better games. Non coop and non f2p.

EA, are they those guys that made that Energy Armor wrist band?
Rob Slob Sep 13, 2012 @ 3:44pm 
Originally posted by CandyTrox:
EA make much better games. Non coop and f2p goodies.
EA dont make games, they are distributor of games.
DeusNova Sep 13, 2012 @ 3:54pm 
Yeah, it's a nice service. They are making a ♥♥♥♥ ton of money, for sure.
[NDM]CyD Sep 13, 2012 @ 4:26pm 
Valve is a great platform for PC Gamers. If console users could see the money they would save on games they would shell out the extra cash for a game worthy PC. The only thing I dont like about them is they are trying to stear us to the TV with a controller and I for one dont like that. EAs attempt is still a work in progress. They dont have the volume of titles, or quality titles that Steam has, but they are making steady progress. The steam platform "Origin" is buggy. Friend list wasnt incorperated into their games untill a week ago. Steam still rules the roost but Origin is a little brother growing up fast.
gamer100g Sep 13, 2012 @ 6:36pm 
Ya I enjoy valve games there pretty cool,but the thing I like the most is the engines they use.Like how all the object move when you hit or shoot them its like real life.
[2g4n]Speedkillerr Sep 13, 2012 @ 6:55pm 
VALVE is a nice company
Mobyduck Sep 13, 2012 @ 7:07pm 
I like how any topic involving Valve ends up with people ranting about EA.
Some Loser Sep 13, 2012 @ 7:24pm 
Also I agree Valve is one of my favorite video game company's.
Tuskan GA Sep 13, 2012 @ 7:34pm 
Valve is the only big name publisher/developer left with a shred of human intelligence and decency. But CD Projekt is getting there with Good Ol Games.

It's going to be interesting watching Valve and CD Projekt in the coming demise of publishers. Will they screw up? Will Gabe Newell forget his conscience? Will he leave?

Life is good in Valve world. I really like the company, but like Apple it's headed by a man with a vision. Man only lives so long.
FelixPrime Sep 13, 2012 @ 8:36pm 
i ♥♥♥♥in love valve too!
Lomeo [Turn-based goodness] Sep 13, 2012 @ 9:30pm 
Valve. Stay crazy.
Ye Olde Murloc Sep 13, 2012 @ 9:43pm 
I want to be Gaben's slave
LA CULEBRINA Sep 14, 2012 @ 10:19am 
EA are not evil, just stupid. They stopped making games eons ago and they use a production model based on throwing piles of cash at developers and only expecting sales in return. Everything else (like complaints or suggestions) is systematically ignored.
Showing 1-15 of 2,096 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2013 @ 7:06pm