Vaylgar Nov 11, 2013 @ 2:16pm
Was banned a short time ago in nether forums for no reason
Nether has begun filtering what information they are going to allow us to post and say if its in any way negative towards the game or how their software is incompatible for a large majority of computers out there, I had just moved a post over from the officla nether forums they had been ignoring for over a week , after I had my firend buy the game and him and a very large amount of people , which you can clearly see by reading any of the forums, cant even download the game due to their launcher crashing and having conflicts with a lot of peoples computers.

After being banned for a rediculous reason given, becuase I made the statement I was not going to Join the Special Olympics and Argue with someone who was attempting to incite and troll me in a post , I was banned for insulting the mentally challenged for that exact statement. Its Warz All over trying to control the information allowed to be posted to the public, I am sure it had more to dowith my very long detailed post i made about all the "fixes" and troubleshooting ive done trying to help my real life friend who purchased the game to play with me, but cant even download it becuase of the 1.7 patch that has broken the launcher.
Its funny how the mods and devs allow the fanboys who only have good things to say to flame, incite, troll , and abuse the good people who are posting trying to get help, and the excuse they keep trolling with stating "its beta" but the problems this game is having is All Pre-Alpha problems, with not evening having a proper launcher working , people not being able to install, download, or start the game if they get through the first two major problems , not to mention the steam linking problem many people are having, but none as game breaking as the first three I listed. When you purchase a game and are promised things, beta keys (which still have not been given out but were promised as part of the game purchase in "Early Access" which is now being conviently called and changed to beta access, and they after they sold us the game removed on the description where we get our 3 beta keys for the 30 dollar pack and 5 keys for the chosen pack which is 20 dollars more.

When does it end that we allow these companies to keep filtering the truth when someone speaks about current and truthful issues and they allow other people who are supporting them without question to say and do anything they want no matter how abusive it is, but when I move a post from their offical forums they have been ingoring and refusing support on for the last week plus, I get banned shortly after for a made up reason that not even valid then my posts deleted and removed.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
FrazerJC Nov 11, 2013 @ 2:21pm 
Originally posted by Vaylgar:
I made the statement I was not going to Join the Special Olympics and Argue with someone who was attempting to incite and troll me in a post , I was banned for insulting the mentally challenged for that exact statement.
There's your issue. That is a pretty distasteful thing to say.

Its funny how the mods and devs allow the fanboys who only have good things to say to flame, incite, troll , and abuse the good people who are posting trying to get help
If you have a problem with a post someone has made, you should report it so a moderator can look into it. Any kind of flaming is against the rules and not allowed. Whether the poster is a fanboy of a game does not change this rule.

In future, please do not openly argue a moderator action by posting it on the forums.
If you have an issue with a particular moderator or the moderation of a gamehub, you should contact Steam Support with your concern.

It's especially not necessary to create your thread multiple times.
Last edited by FrazerJC; Nov 11, 2013 @ 2:23pm
Vaylgar Nov 11, 2013 @ 2:27pm 
I have numerious times they do nothing about it, and there was no bannable offense in what I said, or the method I put it, nothing bannable about telling someone I was not going to particpate in their flaming incitment of my posts becuase they want to defend a game that obviouslty and clearly has major problems they are not even attrempting to resolve.
Old Snake Nov 11, 2013 @ 2:29pm 
I have numerious times they do nothing about it, and there was no bannable offense in what I said, or the method I put it, nothing bannable about telling someone I was not going to particpate in their flaming incitment of my posts becuase they want to defend a game that obviouslty and clearly has major problems they are not even attrempting to resolve.
It appears as if you don't know what is bannable and what isn't. Please take a look at this. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143962136# thank you.
Black Blade Nov 11, 2013 @ 2:29pm 
well if you were ban i can only guess that it was "bannable offense"
FrazerJC Nov 11, 2013 @ 2:30pm 
nothing bannable about telling someone I was not going to particpate in their flaming incitment of my posts
But there is in the comment you made alongside that.

As I have already said, If you have an issue with a particular moderator or the moderation of a gamehub, you should contact Steam Support with your concern.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 11, 2013 @ 2:16pm