Umdum Dec 24, 2014 @ 10:35pm
Why cant you sell games like titan fall or battlefield 4?
You have some kind of titan fall expansion pack but not the actual game. You have battlefield 2 but not any of the others? Really? I have to have to have origin to buy these games that you dont have on the market because steam does not want to put them on the market?... Why? I dont want to sound like a 11 year old but I dont see any reason why those games should not be on steam. Or any games that origin has that you dont for that matter..
Last edited by Umdum; Dec 24, 2014 @ 10:36pm
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Nonfat Milk Dec 24, 2014 @ 10:37pm 
because those companies do not want their games on steam
Wermhat Dec 24, 2014 @ 10:38pm 
wut ded i jus reed?
Umdum Dec 24, 2014 @ 10:47pm 
Originally posted by MajorCinnamonBun:
Was battle field 1 and 2 made by a different company then battle field 3 and 4? In which that case it would make sense... Origin is run by electronic arts... Battle field 4 is published by electronic arts... Those ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥...
Wampum Biskit Dec 24, 2014 @ 10:51pm 
Originally posted by umdum9:
Originally posted by MajorCinnamonBun:
Was battle field 1 and 2 made by a different company then battle field 3 and 4? In which that case it would make sense... Origin is run by electronic arts... Battle field 4 is published by electronic arts... Those ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥...

you just answered your own question...

EA Games does not want their *new* titles on steam because it would cost them money... simple ... it has nothing to do with steam not wanting it...
Peter Pan Dec 24, 2014 @ 11:47pm 
Originally posted by SyPTo:
Originally posted by umdum9:

you just answered your own question...

EA Games does not want their *new* titles on steam because it would cost them money... simple ... it has nothing to do with steam not wanting it...

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/bn/en/pc/games/shooter/battlefield-4-na/
http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/battlefield-4/108897

More false propaganda. This whole thing started when Steam pulled Dragon Age 2 from its store. Steam is as much to blame as EA for not having new EA games on it.
Айоса Dec 25, 2014 @ 12:24am 
It actually had to do with how DLC was handled and how the profits are split. EA wanted to be able to sell DLC content inside their games, where Valve wanted all DLC sales to be managed outside the game and obviously within the Steam store (where they obviously get cut of sale).
Last edited by Айоса; Dec 25, 2014 @ 12:26am
Toast Co. Dec 25, 2014 @ 12:39am 
Blame EA.
Ganger Dec 25, 2014 @ 12:55am 
Origin is a rival digital platform, battlefield, sims etc are EA games and origin belongs to EA. EA want origin to be successful and I guess they know if they released battlefield on steam, they will lose trade (as in share profits with valve and lose player base).

On another note, they is nothing wrong with orign. I have many games on origin and just a few days ago I bought battlefield 3 for 0.74p and Sim City for £5 bargin.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Dec 24, 2014 @ 10:35pm