HeTooSwanky Dec 22, 2014 @ 5:15pm
Whats a good way to get a cards and stuff.
my invintory really sucks and i want to get a big full invintory like everyone else. so if you have any tips I would really love them.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
-elmatic Dec 22, 2014 @ 5:24pm 
Buy some cards that are very popular and trade those up for more cards or for items in a game you play that has skins and stuff like that, then keep trading for better things. I started off by accepting trading cards for Steam Gifts, then I moved to accepting CSGO skins, after the CSGO skins I would either sell some of them to buy better skins that I could then trade up to even better skins.

I stopped trading, but it's not hard to get into./
Last edited by -elmatic; Dec 22, 2014 @ 5:25pm
HeTooSwanky Dec 22, 2014 @ 6:31pm 
Originally posted by Gµn┼┌ò$î┬ÿ:
Buy some cards that are very popular and trade those up for more cards or for items in a game you play that has skins and stuff like that, then keep trading for better things. I started off by accepting trading cards for Steam Gifts, then I moved to accepting CSGO skins, after the CSGO skins I would either sell some of them to buy better skins that I could then trade up to even better skins.

I stopped trading, but it's not hard to get into./
thanks man!
-elmatic Dec 22, 2014 @ 6:39pm 
You're welcome brotha! There's a lot of differrent methods to get cards. If you have games that have card drops you can also have the game idle while you're at work or school for easy card farming. You can just start the game and set it to the lowest resolution (800x600) in windowed mode and leave it alone while you do something else. I've done this a few times with games I would never play, but still wanted the free cards :3
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Dec 22, 2014 @ 5:15pm