Jiddret Dec 20, 2014 @ 2:19pm
Market cooldown AGAIN?
So I've been using the same credit card for a while now(since summer) and now during the latest weeks EVERYTIME I try to add funds I get a 7day market cooldown, wtf?????? Last one ended only a couple of days ago and now when I wanted to add some money to open cs go cases I got another lock. "Your credit card hasnt been used in a while bla bla bla" THE ♥♥♥♥?? Im so sick of this, and I cant verify(I've tried!!) since the amount taken from my bank account is in swedish(meaning I cant just check what its worth since the bank charges a small amount for chaning currencys). Halp please....
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Dangerous Beans Dec 20, 2014 @ 2:23pm 
Yeah. I just got a $25 gift card and apparently it was a mistake to give the money to steam because now I'm locked out of the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ market.

What a crock.
Dangerous Beans Dec 20, 2014 @ 2:29pm 
Originally posted by IJJI_PLAYER:
I bought 150 USD Steam wallet code at the gamestop store :)

Thanks, bro. That helps us out a lot.
class101 [deck] Dec 20, 2014 @ 2:29pm 
ask steam support, sounds like account-wide issue
Dangerous Beans Dec 20, 2014 @ 2:34pm 
Originally posted by сlass101:

Well, the problem with that is that support takes 2 weeks to even open the ticket, and the market lockout message says it will unlock in 5 days.
Jiddret Dec 20, 2014 @ 2:35pm 
Originally posted by Dangerous Beans:
Originally posted by сlass101:

Well, the problem with that is that support takes 2 weeks to even open the ticket, and the market lockout message says it will unlock in 5 days.

This, Im gonna open a ticket right now but I seriously dont think I'm gonna get an answer before christmas... :/
Dangerous Beans Dec 20, 2014 @ 2:36pm 
Originally posted by The lockout message:
The Market is unavailable for the following reason(s):
You've recently funded your Steam Wallet using an unverified credit card that has had a recent increase in use. You can attempt to verify the funds now or wait until the restriction is automatically removed.

NOTE: Verifying the funds may not work with all banks or credit cards. If you cannot verify your card, then you must wait while the payment method is verified with Steam. Steam Support cannot provide or convert verification charges and cannot remove this restriction. More info...

If nothing further occurs to restrict your access, you'll be able to use The Community Market on 12/25/2014 2:01:21 PM.

It says support can't do anything.

Jesus Christ, what a stupid ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ business practice: "Let's punish people for giving us money!"
Last edited by Dangerous Beans; Dec 20, 2014 @ 2:37pm
Jiddret Dec 20, 2014 @ 2:42pm 
But its one thing if it happens once, i mean I can live with that. But _4_ weeks in a row...... each time trying to add a measly 10euros..
Lingo Jul 28, 2015 @ 1:50pm 
Right? I was going to buy my friend a knife in CS:GO for his birthday but when I added the funds I needed to purchase the knife it locked me out of the market so when the cooldown went off the knife price had gone up like 4 dollars. No big deal I'll just add another 5 and buy it. NOPE, now I have to wait another week! This is just stupid!
plottttt Jul 28, 2015 @ 1:59pm 
Some problem but Supprt Is slow so much i have contact it 3 month and he dont send me anythink [another problem not for market]
Conjure⚡ Dec 18, 2015 @ 7:04pm 
this is still a majour issue, like Lingo, i added roughly £50 to buy an knife, then the lock occurred and then 1 week after, the price increased, so i added more, and here i am, locked from market -_-
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Dec 20, 2014 @ 2:19pm