This topic has been locked
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ should be banned and shut down
So here is what happened I put my bets and bet on the wrong team. Fxfire instead of A51. I tried to change it right away and for 4 hours with no luck. I posted right away. I tried everything to get it to work. 3 different browsers, log out and back in, check to see if it was happening to my other bets nothing worked now here's the even crappier part. While checking to see if it was working on my other bets my 1 big bet that I made did not change back. So now I'm out over $60 plus all the winnings I would have received. I hope ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ can rectify this for me and the others this has happened too because we tried our best to get a hold of someone to fix this problem but there is no way to get a hold of someone. Here is the discussion I opened http://steamcommunity.com/groups/♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥/discussions/8/618457398980872231/ I am Deceased in this discussion and I have a screenshot of my 2 bets that were wrong and could not be changed. I understand that I could have changed the bet but it wouldn't have been changed in the first place if I wasn't having this problem. Here are the screenshots to look at first is the original before the match started screenshot http://gyazo.com/e0260f9c0b60d71e2ad745c02b5e17ec you can clearly see my original tempo vs mouspaz bet and this one is the second screen shot I took http://gyazo.com/d616d02ed85e8d091c4e27f5d36a1aaf both were wrong bets.

They told me on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥/comments/311ro5/your_solution_is_to_take_down_my_area_51_vs/

Rule 9 says Betting closes 5 minutes before the start of every match and you can't cancel your bet. However, you can change the team for which you bet until 5 minutes before the start of the match.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Nokabura Apr 1, 2015 @ 11:00am 
You should be more careful when betting
Forcen Apr 1, 2015 @ 11:01am 
You made a mistake and they didn't handle your mistake in a good enough way for you? Betting on stuff is risky business, deal with it.

Would you give the winnings back if the other team had won?

Also Valve will do nothing about this, this is not their business. As far as they are concerned the items are not yours when you hit that trade button.
Last edited by Forcen; Apr 1, 2015 @ 11:02am
TOR | PringlesEG Apr 1, 2015 @ 11:01am 
That means nothing Nikkerzzz when lounge can't fix there mistake
TOR | PringlesEG Apr 1, 2015 @ 11:03am 
Forcen have you read anything I wrote this is a lounge problem not mine and I was not the only one.
Forcen Apr 1, 2015 @ 11:09am 
Yet you call on Valve to ban them? Because their site wasn't working properly? Your issue is more your fault then theirs, you caused it in your own words.
TOR | PringlesEG Apr 1, 2015 @ 11:09am 
Lounge isn't doing anything but trying to ignore it instead of doing what is right.
Forcen Apr 1, 2015 @ 11:11am 
What would you have done if the other team won?
TOR | PringlesEG Apr 1, 2015 @ 11:13am 
No the ban is for not correcting there error and trying to avoid it instead of fixing the mistake. If someone came to you as they just purchased a tomato and said it's a potato they wanted a tomato and it was in fact a potato would you say go away I can't help you or would you fix the problem. Think of the basic fundimentals here what csgoloung is doing for an error like this is unjust and should be handled like any proper business.
TOR | PringlesEG Apr 1, 2015 @ 11:15am 
Has nothing to do with what team won I started trying to get in contact 4 hours before the match even started.
TOR | PringlesEG Apr 1, 2015 @ 11:17am 
Rule 9 says Betting closes 5 minutes before the start of every match and you can't cancel your bet. However, you can change the team for which you bet until 5 minutes before the start of the match.

I was not able to switch the team 4 hours to 5 minutes to the match and trying to troubleshoot on my own screwed up another one of my bets.
Forcen Apr 1, 2015 @ 11:28am 
Originally posted by Deceased:
Has nothing to do with what team won I started trying to get in contact 4 hours before the match even started.
Yes it does because you lost! Right? This is where your misclick mistake cost you your stuff. Which is why you are unhappy. My point is you would not be unhappy if you had won.

Lets say the other team had lost and the admins of the site said they would reverse all bets of all the people who could not change teams and posted in the thread earlier. You would get the results of your intended bet, you would lose your stuff. Fair is fair right? Would you still be happy? Think it would be just?

This is why they don't do this I would guess. To much whining and people could edit their posts and it would be hard to prove in general.

People who lost would try to get their stuff back even thought they clicked the right thing.

EDIT: If you where an admin, how would you find out who deserved a reverse?
Last edited by Forcen; Apr 1, 2015 @ 11:30am
TOR | PringlesEG Apr 1, 2015 @ 11:31am 
No read this http://steamcommunity.com/groups/♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥/discussions/8/618457398980872231/ I wanted my bet changed 4 hours before match regardless of who won. If my team would have won then would have been a lucky chance but not on my part on ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ part for not fixing my issue.

It would have been just if the problem wasn't there in the first place. For me I have concrete proof that I was trying to change the bet and I have many others to back me up having the same problem before the match even started. The timestamps and screenshots in this discussion is all the evidence they would need http://steamcommunity.com/groups/♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥/discussions/8/618457398980872231/
Last edited by TOR | PringlesEG; Apr 1, 2015 @ 11:34am
Satoru Apr 1, 2015 @ 12:00pm 
Not a Valve/Steam issue

Go whine to ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

They didn't do anything to violate Steam's rules
Last edited by Satoru; Apr 1, 2015 @ 12:01pm
TOR | PringlesEG Apr 1, 2015 @ 12:02pm 
Definately a steam issue if it's going to bring the community down and if the FBI get involved
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Apr 1, 2015 @ 10:56am