Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam Discussions > Подробности за темата
Early Access, Early talk, Early Shame
Look there are more and more and more
Posts abut these Early Access some disagree some say its a bad idea some saying there game never get done

And i am really starting to get ♥♥♥♥ed off abut these post
As not only there not keeping on one tread they keep making more and more of them
Saying the same thing over and over
And it becomes Spam in the end not really giving any thing new

So ya i get it you do not think Early Access is a good idea... FINE but why not keep it on one tread that talks abut it... i can only guess you guys do not visit the forums that much.. and you do not see how many treads abut it there is all ready

Some with no comments some with many pages.... and very rare of them saying something new

And most of these post seem to me like there opening by someone that dose not code and never made a game... that can be ok.... but there are sooo many post that says how the Dev are doing it worng
And i think hell have you ever even made a game? do you have any clue how much work it is?

So they did not update it for the last mouth dose that mean the game is dead? dose that mean they stop working on it and run with your cash?
No hell No it dose not say that at all
And if they do not update info abut what is going on with the game dose that mean there not working on it?
No there humans not robots that you go and buy in a factory.. some may be bad in updating what there doing... hell i know i am bad in that... so dose that mean i cant make an awesome game?
Not at all its just saying that i am not going to give you much Info on were i am at.. that is just abut it
You do not like that? do not buy an Early Access game from me.. end of story...

And even more some are talking abut how much the game is buggy when they got it....
Ok so there is bugs.. have you try to read abut it before you dive in and buy the game?
Or did you just say it needs to be ok.. as its on Steam? and its not free?

Now these is the most impotent thing.. these tread is abut the posting abut Early Access and all that and not Abut the Early Access them self
Please try to keep On-Topic and if you want to talk abut Early Access game go here:
http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/0/558749191065605938/?tscn=1397142193

And find your answer...
(i
Последно редактиран от Black Blade; 10 апр. 2014 в 9:33
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 58 коментара
Първоначално публикувано от Black Blade (Study again \(-.-)/:
As not only there not keeping on one tread they keep making more and more of them
Saying the same thing over and over
And it becomes Spam in the end not really giving any thing new
That's a pretty good way to describe your thread.
Първоначално публикувано от Discussions_Acc:
That's a pretty good way to describe your thread.
As in one more tread on the same thing? or did i keep saying the same thing over and over?
Like some people say when there's a complaint about early access ... "Don't like it? don't go near it"

Nobody is forcing you to read these anti-EA threads, lol
Първоначално публикувано от cloven0angel:
Like some people say when there's a complaint about early access ... "Don't like it? don't go near it"

Nobody is forcing you to read these anti-EA threads, lol
:D: that is a good point...
The thing is yet that even if i do not read them there taking out from the notification list new treads that i can help on or talk abut... and that for me is a bad thing after all we are limited on that
(even that some may not understand how i cant handle with abut only 100 posts that is not that big of a number)
Последно редактиран от Black Blade; 10 март 2014 в 7:24
I do wish that the mods would just make one stickied Early Access thread and delete all the other spam.
Първоначално публикувано от Jade:
I do wish that the mods would just make one stickied Early Access thread and delete all the other spam.
Well i wish guys will notice a sticky and will act with that... but hard for me to believe that will happen
Maybe if Steam will make a suggest thing that if you make a title with a few key words that the Mods can put in.. it will suggest 1 tread... so it will be like if you have Early access never finsh,bad,cake,tags
Then it will suggest a comman tread for it pick by the mods... so if someone say something abut cake and that will become a comman tread that keeps been made the Mods will be able to add it to a list of keywords recommending a cake tread?
Първоначално публикувано от Black Blade (Study again \(-.-)/:
Well i wish guys will notice a sticky and will act with that... but hard for me to believe that will happen
Whether people notice it or not, it would give mods the freedom to lock every Early Access thread without the need to read through them.
Whether people notice it or not, it would give mods the freedom to lock every Early Access thread without the need to read through them.
Well i do agree on that ... but the mod i think will yet have to read in them.... as it may be an Early Access tread in the title but something spsifc that is not the same in the body of it
So you decided to make a thread to complain about people complaining?

Just don't read those threads. Until people are happy about the Early Access situation, one can only expect people to discuss what 'might' be the problem and possible solutions.

One thing that doesn't help, is people complaining about others complaining. That just adds to the less constructive side of conversations and discussions.

Eventually something will be done to appease the Early Access crowd, for the most part.

Then it will be something else, right?

It's best not to get all worked up about other's opinions that you claim not to care much about.

Just my observation.
Първоначално публикувано от Marbaus:
So you decided to make a thread to complain about people complaining?

Just don't read those threads. Until people are happy about the Early Access situation, one can only expect people to discuss what 'might' be the problem and possible solutions.

One thing that doesn't help, is people complaining about others complaining. That just adds to the less constructive side of conversations and discussions.

Eventually something will be done to appease the Early Access crowd, for the most part.

Then it will be something else, right?

It's best not to get all worked up about other's opinions that you claim not to care much about.

Just my observation.
I am not complaining about others complainin i am complaining abut the amount of spam it makes when you cant keep it to 1-5 treads... i mean there is i think abut i guess 100-300 treads abut it (seach show abut 800+ abut it... so i guess some of it is what i am talking abut) then they open and post the same dam thing

I do care abut it.... i will love it if they get something done and will really talk abut it over
But what we get there is the same discussion going over and over and over, sometime it even go for a little then the OP say.. i do not really care i just want it off
As in i post it just as i can, to to take off my nerves and give me some feeling, he dose not even really want to talk abut it

The point is even that many other things happen over and over (Tabs or Trade bans or VAC Ban) they do not come as much as these.... and most of them are really looking for help.... or learn something

The Early Access thing is MUST be known to Valve by now.... i think i seen abut 5-9 treads abut it in the last 3 days give or take.... maybe more

Even more sometimes its in the matter of seconds to have 2 posts abut it.... its a joke....i like them to talk abut it... but make it on the same tread... that is what i am asking for

What i am hoping to get from these is that small amount of guys that really may look at the forums for just a few moments and see these then maybe take there time to really search the forums before making one more tread out there abut the same subject...
Also that if someone want to post.. give some real info something to stand on
You can see way over the top posts the blame abut these and that and are proved wrong... or cant even give any thing to hold there words

But top of all i do care abut there posts... and getting 100000 posts saying the same thing really dose not help not them or us.... it just become spam when its the same thing so many times.. and not really moving any were not giving new ideas... and not working in groups to find how to get the best out of it
You get only like 1 or 2 guys saying how its bad and 10 guys saying its good to have EAG... is that saying that there is less that do not want early access? no.... it says that they cant work on the same tread and help each outher....
Some thing that who dose want EAG or agree to it can do

(and yes i am on the good with EAG group... but these tread will have been made also if i hated EAG)
Последно редактиран от Black Blade; 10 март 2014 в 17:18
Can someone translate original post into English?
Първоначално публикувано от Tig Ol Bitties:
Try Google Translator :D: Sorry i was not born in a English speaking country
But for most short i can do:

Keep EAG treads on 1 tread and stop posting more and move of them... i think that sums up the main part
Първоначално публикувано от Tig Ol Bitties:

He does not like people creating unnecessary threads about this issue so he has created another unnecessary thread to say this.
You seem to be more intent on blaiming users for your own issues during development.

Yes, many people "whine" about early access and its recent proliferation.

It all basically comes down to a stong "buyer beware" ethic that is being perpetuated by the manner in which Early Access games are being marketed.

So rather than go about complaining about YOUR customers,how about you actively do something to work with valve / steam to prevent the cause - the littering of early access games being promoted on store pages right next to and akin with complete and functioning games.

A seach option to allow for the exclusion of ealry access games would be a huge start. This would prevent the increasing occurance of people buying something without having a full understanding of what they are purchasing.

When you couple the "buyer baware" idealogy that you have shown to support with your own statements, along with the censorship of anything that draws remotely conflicting views by moderators / Steam, is it any surprise that threads are repeated locked which has created the need for your percieved constant miss-use of the forums ??

You seem to have a view that your own efforts in the gaming industry are a gift to us all, there is nothing further from the truth. You are a programmer, this is a chosen career path, it is a job and a business with a purpose of having you undertake work, to derive a product you can sell to make a profit. Some are better or WORSE than others in their chosen field of employ.

But the moment you attacked your potential customers, over your own issues with your job, you lost any chance of gaining the support or consideration of your customers.

You are not a "gift" to us all, neither is your "work". It is a commercial endevor, and if you don't like the reaction, look at the root cause, not the end issue. This ideal might help you with your apparent coding and community issues.

And btw ppl, this only highlights a point i made in another post, devs DO have and use "user" accounts to their own ends.
Последно редактиран от Bonger Bob; 12 март 2014 в 2:41
@anerion26 First of all i am not a Game Dev just yet (Maybe if i had the time from been a student to do so i will have been but that is not related :D:)

And on these post once again i am not saying there is no bad in post abut early access

What i am saying is that i will prefer much if they can keep it on one tread and not keep posting over and over more or less the same things on new posts...

Not only do i think that its becoming spam more then any real Discussion i think it also loses its power.. as you have many small treads abut it... and not one long big one that really show how many may want it or not... to be off the front page...
Instead it brakes the call to many treads... and its just making it harder to navigate in the forum I say the same on many treads like Tabs that is also here and there coming over and over...

But the Early Access just keep going on and on abut it... i mean ok you want to give a point i think that is great... but keep it on one or 5 treads no need to post 500 treads abut it, even more if you see on the start when these treads start there were growing and even more seem to really try to work on finding ways to help and improve

But now there are soooo many treads abut it that just keep saying the same things and show no real support to it... some even just say things with no proof behind them, or just post and never even return to replay on there post...

So in the end for me as a User on the forums these looks much more like spam now then someone really trying to say something... or help...

And i must say i am some what flatted you can think of me as a Game Dev :D:
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 58 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam Discussions > Подробности за темата
Дата на публикуване: 10 март 2014 в 7:06
Публикации: 58