Valve E3 Predictions
1. Left for Dead 3 (Final Game on the Source Engine)
2. Source 2
3. Half-Life 3 on Source 2 with Trailer
< >
1-15 van 28 reacties weergegeven
I would also like hl3 and l4d3. Hopefully gaben will learn to count to 3 :D:
VR hardware prototype
Origineel geplaatst door eram:
VR hardware prototype

Pretty much!
Half Life 3? Extremely unlikely, as this is probably the most watched game ever, so ANY hint of it in development would have shown before they get to announce it and that simply hasn't happened.

Left 4 Dead 3? Quite likely, as there have been inlkings of this.
More hardware development and a continuation of the Steam machines programme? Also highly likely.
Half life may be good and all but dont you miss portal?
Origineel geplaatst door SecretSign:
Half life may be good and all but dont you miss portal?

Sure, but it's a little too early to expect them to revisit that yet. You can't force ideas easily.
I would acctualy rather see a new IP for next gen hardware (Yes i do mean PS4/xbone) on a new iteration of the source engine sure valve has great game IPs we allready know and love but i think its time for them to make somthing new and fresh.

And for those saying you want L4D3 Evolve is looking like its going to be a great succesor to the left 4 dead series.
I predict Half-Life 3 will be the launch title for SteamBox. (probably exclusive)
Origineel geplaatst door Joke:
I predict Half-Life 3 will be the launch title for SteamBox. (probably exclusive)

Exclusive to linux SteamOS or PC in general? I really don't see Valve releasing a game to 1% of users.
Laatst bewerkt door TeKraken; 18 feb 2014 om 14:47
Origineel geplaatst door Joke:

I don't know why so many people think of this idea - it's economically ridiculous (no offence intended).

What sort of install base do you expect there to be? It would be miniscule, and no, it would not garnersales of a Steam Box in order to play the game.

Besides which, how it could it possibly be truly exclusive when Steam Boxes are PCs? I hope you aren't under the illusion that the Steam Boxes are some sort of console, because they aren't.
As always I just can't see HL3 being dropped without atleast some sort of hidden message somewhere, subtle but hype-building, their own spin on release announcement etc.
Don't be silly Valve don't make games anymore
Love to hear him announce better support for valve!
Origineel geplaatst door Psychedelic Soldier:
Don't be silly Valve don't make games anymore

Really? They've turned out one every year for the last few years at least

Origineel geplaatst door ConroD:
As always I just can't see HL3 being dropped without atleast some sort of hidden message somewhere, subtle but hype-building, their own spin on release announcement etc.

I have no doubt that Half Life 3 will have some sort of ARG to go with it. That Portal 2 one was brilliant. I thoroughly enjoyed decoding it all, and sharing data with the community.
Laatst bewerkt door crunchyfrog; 18 feb 2014 om 21:20
gabe newell on the taxi

driver : where?
gaben : E....
driver : dammit where?
gaben : E...um...
gaben : :c
< >
1-15 van 28 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50

Geplaatst op: 17 feb 2014 om 16:54
Aantal berichten: 28