Is anyone going to get a Steam Machine?
I know I won't. :melon::melon:
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 422
No! Because it isn't backwards compatible with all steams games.
not realy
I probably will. 1) to support steam. 2) Because I collect everything video game related. I mean I own a Apple Pippin for darn sakes... and provided it keeps AMD inside. I'm down.. Pun intended.. If it goes intel.. then I won't touch it with a 10 foot pole.
Ultima modifica da CloudGT4; 28 gen 2014, ore 20:27
Nope I have my pc and I'm sticking with it
Ultima modifica da IEVI; 28 gen 2014, ore 16:07
I won't either. I will however get the steam controller.
tried for awhile, seems like only indie games. i support steam with AAA game purchases and trading market. steam os has the same bugs big picture has on windows.... also steam machines are too expensive because they have hardware they can't utilise. don't need a gtx titan to run don't starve and all that linux game crap including valve titles. steam os don't help nvidia much so amd will keep grossing and finally give thier customers faster and better support and more frequent drivers releases on the other hand if intel and valve partner up wih the new intel 5000 series intergrated video and offer a steam machine for 499$ im in otherwise...

NO I won't
I am considering building one when the SteamOS is in full release. Not going to go buy one when I can build one.
Up in the air about it now, but i like the copetition to consoles that the steamboxes provide. Makes me want to buy one to support them.
not really here
I'm not interested in it. But I definitely want to get my hands on that controller.
NOpe...but that controller tho ;)
:cwat:
No.
Ultima modifica da Chris; 29 gen 2014, ore 13:57
I have one all built and ready. Waiting for a more mature version of SteamOS to be released before I replace Windows completely.
mixed thoughts, may buid one after full release. nice controller.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 422
Per pagina: 1530 50

Data di pubblicazione: 28 gen 2014, ore 14:26