Is anyone going to get a Steam Machine?
I know I won't.
Showing 1-15 of 438 comments
< >
KaliTrin23 Jan 28 @ 2:46pm 
No! Because it isn't backwards compatible with all steams games.
Pure Sasha Jan 28 @ 2:48pm 
nope.
___ Jan 28 @ 3:33pm 
not realy
=TGY=CloudGT4 Jan 28 @ 3:50pm 
I probably will. 1) to support steam. 2) Because I collect everything video game related. I mean I own a Apple Pippin for darn sakes... and provided it keeps AMD inside. I'm down.. Pun intended.. If it goes intel.. then I won't touch it with a 10 foot pole.
Last edited by =TGY=CloudGT4; Jan 28 @ 8:27pm
IEVI Jan 28 @ 4:07pm 
Nope I have my pc and I'm sticking with it
Last edited by IEVI; Jan 28 @ 4:07pm
OctoberMagic_NY Jan 28 @ 5:05pm 
I won't either. I will however get the steam controller.
Dom Ratte Mobile Jan 28 @ 5:57pm 
tried for awhile, seems like only indie games. i support steam with AAA game purchases and trading market. steam os has the same bugs big picture has on windows.... also steam machines are too expensive because they have hardware they can't utilise. don't need a gtx titan to run don't starve and all that linux game crap including valve titles. steam os don't help nvidia much so amd will keep grossing and finally give thier customers faster and better support and more frequent drivers releases on the other hand if intel and valve partner up wih the new intel 5000 series intergrated video and offer a steam machine for 499$ im in otherwise...

NO I won't
Spawn of Totoro Jan 28 @ 6:05pm 
I am considering building one when the SteamOS is in full release. Not going to go buy one when I can build one.
Kablam0 Jan 28 @ 6:39pm 
My pc IS my Steam Machine, but I can envision a non-Windows pc gaming enviroment in the future. I hope VALVe can make this happen over the next 5 or 10 years.
Smiley Jan 28 @ 8:16pm 
Up in the air about it now, but i like the copetition to consoles that the steamboxes provide. Makes me want to buy one to support them.
Shamanate Jan 28 @ 8:21pm 
not really here
Mr. Gency Jan 28 @ 8:43pm 
I'm not interested in it. But I definitely want to get my hands on that controller.
KnightHeart Jan 28 @ 9:01pm 
NOpe...but that controller tho ;)
Touching Hair Jan 29 @ 6:07am 
No.
Last edited by Touching Hair; Jan 29 @ 1:57pm
L-r | Canti Jan 29 @ 1:11pm 
I have one all built and ready. Waiting for a more mature version of SteamOS to be released before I replace Windows completely.
Showing 1-15 of 438 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 28 @ 2:26pm