truefive Nov 28, 2015 @ 9:02pm
Fix the media player already!!!!!!!
In the beginning for years it worked flawlessly. In the past year or so it stops and starts. Even after the video has loaded.
It always happens in full screen and sometimes even happens in normal size.
It is giving me the S****..

Please see to this Valve. It's been so long.
I've tested on both my Laptop and my PC and on iPad it doesn't load at all, through both the App and on the Website. And yes, all of the other video stream sites on iPad work fine. It's just you.
It sucks having to go to www.youtube.com to see trailers which should be available (and working) on Steam. Total crap.

Are there other people who are still having this issue?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
DocShady Nov 28, 2015 @ 10:04pm 
I'd much rather see steam scrap their video player and integrate youtube into steam. It would make everything much more simple.
Delisper Nov 29, 2015 @ 1:56am 
I had this issue very recently, there was a post in the forums about it. Suggestion was to go to Steam settings (steam link top left), then select interface, then either check or uncheck "enable hardware video decoding, if supported". In my case the box was unchecked so I ticked it. Hopefully that will work for you.
Ü Nov 29, 2015 @ 2:35am 
76561198162160472 Nov 29, 2015 @ 2:35am 
ez
fluxtorrent Nov 29, 2015 @ 2:36am 
I lolled, poster doesn't realise it works for most of us and it's probably something to do with his rig/instal thats causing it.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Nov 28, 2015 @ 9:02pm