OmegaNine Jul 12 @ 12:39pm
Tags for Library - Why can't we use them?
So I have a little over 250 games in my library list. Most of which came in packs and I have not even beat 25% of them. Some times I find myself staring at the list looking at the tittles and wonder what the hell they are.

The information is already there, each game has a list of tags attached to it in a database somewhere. Why can't we search the library by tags? I can't be the only person wanting this. Some times I want to play and FPS or a platformer, and all I have is a list of names to click on, then click "View in Store" one at a time. I spent forever just looking for a game to play.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
mythreeherberts Jul 12 @ 1:21pm 
Do you mean catergory?
OmegaNine Jul 12 @ 2:02pm 
No, tags. Like "Platformer" "Rouge-Like" They are used in the store, but it would be nice to be able to use them in the library. Catagories are nice, but tags are user generated so they have more detail, like there is not a Platformer catagory.
mythreeherberts Jul 12 @ 2:37pm 
You can use the tag in the library
Larkspire Jul 12 @ 3:11pm 
Originally posted by OmegaNine:
No, tags. Like "Platformer" "Rouge-Like" They are used in the store, but it would be nice to be able to use them in the library. Catagories are nice, but tags are user generated so they have more detail, like there is not a Platformer catagory.

You can set a platformer category.

edit: Oh, you can't use more than one at once though. I assume that that's what you mean?
Last edited by Larkspire; Jul 12 @ 3:11pm
OmegaNine Jul 12 @ 6:55pm 
I don't see the option, all I have is "all games, all software, recent games, installed and favorite". How do you search your library by tags?
postewar Jul 12 @ 7:08pm 
Category is better, I at can least have one called Garbage.
The moment decides to make your Library categories public, that will be the end of that.
Positive categories only, negative ones don't help sell games.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50