ver$exy604 Feb 6, 2016 @ 8:10pm
steam stole my items
so ive been waiting a reply from the steam community, but im guessing i aint going to get one. so i got hacked a couple of months back, and steam told me that i just had turned on my steam guard after the hack. the only steam guard i turn on after was my community market purchase. my trade guard has always been up, so the problem got complicated i told them that if my trade guard was down, then why did the hacker use the trade guard to trade with the email he set up? from that point on they didnt say anything. and they msg back with we already help you sorry. well steam go FLOAT yourself cuz your jsut scammers. if i knew that disabling one wouldnt compensate for the other i would of turn on both of my guard. i even check the trade policy. tehy said i only needed my trade guard on which it was. but you know what steam doesnt care.. it just takes from people, dont trust the market on steam, dont even buy items from the market. their not going to help you, steam community is a bunch of scammers. that why i stop buying product from steam. no point aint like its a secure place to buy, DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM STEAM THEIR GOING TO SCAM YOU!!!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
On Vacation Feb 6, 2016 @ 10:03pm 
It's good to see so many people who are firm believers in personal responsibility...
Killua™ Feb 6, 2016 @ 10:16pm 
Seriously?
Chompman Feb 6, 2016 @ 10:31pm 
Did you make sure your email did also not get compromised?

Also there is only 2 types of steam guard, one email and one mobile, so it sounds like you turned your email steam guard after the issue thus this something you had needed to have enabled before you had this issue as steam requires that at least.

< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Feb 6, 2016 @ 8:10pm