cryo . Jul 27, 2016 @ 10:43pm
CSGO Selling
If I sell a gun from my inventory on the steam community market, it disappears. Which is the right thing to happen. But I am worried because I don't know but does my gun disappear if no one buys the gun? And how long is it in the market?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
FFL2and3rocks Jul 27, 2016 @ 10:46pm 
Items don't just vanish from the market. Your item will remain there until either someone buys it or you decide to take it back into your inventory.
cryo . Jul 27, 2016 @ 10:55pm 
Originally posted by FFL2and3rocks:
Items don't just vanish from the market. Your item will remain there until either someone buys it or you decide to take it back into your inventory.
Ok thank you! So just to clear it up, I can sell it and it's in the market forever unless I take it off and when I take it off it goes in my inventory? Right?
shiel Jul 27, 2016 @ 11:03pm 
Originally posted by cryo xiphos:
Originally posted by FFL2and3rocks:
Ok thank you! So just to clear it up, I can sell it and it's in the market forever unless I take it off and when I take it off it goes in my inventory? Right?
Unless you take it off or someone buys it.
Or if a long time passes and it doesn't sell. I think it's like 6 months or something.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jul 27, 2016 @ 10:43pm