juto Jun 28, 2016 @ 7:23pm
SERVERS IN BRASIL ARE TRASH
is at least three weeks I went back to playing already csgo who had given a break, and has been an issue not only with me but with all my friends that when we are playing competitive, the game falls a 2 or 3 times per game saying is connection problem and we have to get a 3 min trying to reconnect (note: I have 30 mega internet, the internet never falls when this happens, that is the problem is of the valve .I servers
I'm not take it anymore, THAT NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED SOON, THIS SPOILING MY EXPERIENCE IS FUN AS USUAL
Today JUST HAPPEN A RECORD FALLS 5 TIMES THE same match
VALVE NEEDS TO CORRECT IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Lathrim Jun 28, 2016 @ 7:31pm 
Internet speed has no bearing on the stability of your connection with a specific server (this means your internet may function normally as it has an issue with a server).

The problem being on Valve's end is certainly possible but having 30mb/s internet that doesn't drop out when your connection with CS:GO crashes does not mean it can't be on you.
juto Jun 28, 2016 @ 7:34pm 
oh i understand but thats what i mean valve needs to fix the problem because it became a cicle every competitive match at least 1 connection problem appears not only to but to my friends
🤍 Jun 28, 2016 @ 7:35pm 
why you show theoretical maximum speed while not providing pings and % of lost packets?

if you wanted to spam whole world with the speed of your Internet, then congrats - you unlocked that achievement
juto Jun 28, 2016 @ 7:38pm 
no man you got it all wrong
i just told that information cause if someone says that the problem from this server issue is my internet im telling that is not
that was what i was trying to tell
and here in brazil 30 is not like a lotttt yu know so its not like spamming maybe were yu live is different
🤍 Jun 28, 2016 @ 7:44pm 
I think you got my words wrong.
I will tell you my story. I had a broadband Internet with 100Mbit/s Ethernet cable which I could plug to my PC or switch.
And I started having disconnects. You know what? It was faultly Internet. It was dropping packets.

I checked that my alternative Internet via 2G GPRS GSM with blizzard speed of 64kbit/s (KILOBITS per second) gave me NO DROPS! NO DISCONNECTS DURING HOURS!
Ping like 150ms, but hey, it worked without faults!

So as you see: 64kbit/s > 100Mbit/s in my case.
You know why? Because speed doesn't matter in that case.
Check your network STABILITY, NOT SPEED.

If your Internet is OK, then go ahead to step 2.

2. If servers in your country are ♥♥♥♥, then switch to the nearest servers from other country or be the host.
Last edited by 🤍; Jun 28, 2016 @ 7:46pm
juto Jun 28, 2016 @ 7:47pm 
my network stability is fine man
that was what i was saying
if this problem was only affecting me ok
but i have like 8 friends that are having the exact same problem as mine
and always at the same time
🤍 Jun 28, 2016 @ 7:49pm 
Talk with friends about who has the best connection (the best ping & good speed & good computer).
Let he be the host. Problem solved. I sometimes played overseas & it worked without the pain.

If CS:GO requires external IP then ask who has external IP.

Peace.
Last edited by 🤍; Jun 28, 2016 @ 7:49pm
juto Jun 28, 2016 @ 7:50pm 
ok man thanks for the advice
have a nic day
🤍 Jun 28, 2016 @ 7:51pm 
YW. Have a nice day, too.
juto Jun 28, 2016 @ 8:11pm 
9/11
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50