something small but i thought id point it out
this existed even b4 the new steam look. frankly this annoys me maybe a bit more than it should, but maybe someone else feels the same way. so here it is.

quite simply the fact that sometimes when i click on my LIBRARY (at the top), it seemingly auto-selects the ALL GAMES option. but it actually just auto-highlights that option, and without noticing, i click and it loads all of my games which i dont want.

i have it set to INSTALLED so that when i click my LIBRARY it should only show games that are installed.

if u dont know what im talking about, slowly drag your mouse to the bottom of the word LIBRARY. u'll see that even though the mouse isnt on the word, u still highlight it and as soon as you highlight it, u also highlight ALL GAMES (or GAMES after recent update).

its not really a big deal, but it happens to me every single time i click on the library button, and is quite annoying.

so... maybe in future, put some space between ALL GAMES and LIBRARY or have it so that you have to click on LIBRARY rather than just highlight it.

ty even if its not fixed, bc otherwise i fully trust and have no problems using steam.
< >
1-8 van 8 reacties weergegeven
The highlight thing happens to me, too.

However, it doesn't load all my games. In fact, I don't even know how to start all of them simultaneously.
You mean it should have a Preference thing? I'd be cool with that.
Laatst bewerkt door Space Coward; 17 aug 2014 om 14:10
Origineel geplaatst door Hextravert:
The highlight thing happens to me, too.

However, it doesn't load all my games. In fact, I don't even know how to start all of them simultaneously.

no it doesnt start all of them, it just lists them all.

Origineel geplaatst door Kill-Cam Celebrity:
You mean it should have a Preference thing? I'd be cool with that.

yes anything but the highlight thing.
That only happens if you click on the bottom of the word "LIBRARY" so that you end up mousing over the dropdown menu. If you click ten pixels higher then it just goes to whatever you last had it set at.
Origineel geplaatst door Ubernerd Lucas:
That only happens if you click on the bottom of the word "LIBRARY" so that you end up mousing over the dropdown menu. If you click ten pixels higher then it just goes to whatever you last had it set at.

This - I never had this happen until I deliberately clicked lower on "Library" after reading this thread, I usually click the middle/top of it so it doesn't happen to me.
Not a problem here either. Just try to be more precise or less sloppy when moving your mouse.
Origineel geplaatst door Bryan Mills:
Not a problem here either. Just try to be more precise or less sloppy when moving your mouse.

i suppose ur right. i guess i could try to retrain my muscle memory...
Origineel geplaatst door DHD PakaChaka:
Origineel geplaatst door Bryan Mills:

i suppose ur right. i guess i could try to retrain my muscle memory...
Muscle Driver for Windows XP stopped responding and has recovered
< >
1-8 van 8 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50

Geplaatst op: 17 aug 2014 om 13:25
Aantal berichten: 8