c5 Aug 7 @ 9:56pm
What do you think of the new visual style?
So, the Steam Beta just updated and they revamped the Ui to look a bit fancier and whatnot. What's your opinion? I think it mostly looks nice, although I don't care for the blue gradient at the top of the main window, which I find distracting (It looks good on things like the settings window and music player, though, and I think the blue gradient on the bottom of the pulldown menus on the looks great). I like the icons as well.
Last edited by c5; Aug 7 @ 10:03pm
Showing 1-15 of 1,351 comments
< >
mury dogemas Aug 7 @ 4:32pm 
Steam Interface
I love this new interface feels a lot better
cell Ⓐ Aug 7 @ 6:43pm 
yes, i'm also enjoying and hoping for more changes.
Ty Nitro #Et tu, Brute? Aug 7 @ 6:47pm 
Yeah, it's looking great.
jellyjoker Aug 7 @ 8:00pm 
looked odd (too sharp), switched back to my custom skin, now if only I could get the icon to go back to the old black boxes I'd be happy.
☆MLG☆ xXxTyLORDxXx Aug 7 @ 8:42pm 
Was there a way to customize it?
HeartSakura Aug 7 @ 8:57pm 
is cool but have bug in picture game library
☆MLG☆ xXxTyLORDxXx Aug 7 @ 8:58pm 
... is there a way to customize the interface color/whatever?

Do explain...

Originally posted by Heart Sakura:
is cool but have bug in picture game library
cell Ⓐ Aug 7 @ 9:03pm 
Originally posted by -=MLG=- xXxTyLORDxXx TZC:
Was there a way to customize it?
no there isn't. we're steam beta members, the changes happen here first, maybe you can apply, go to Settings > account > Steam beta
MajKSA Aug 7 @ 10:08pm 
i like it
grape_ Aug 7 @ 10:10pm 
i dont like the letter's size (or the inability to change it to a desired size) and the color for friends in game is too lime greenish. the rest of it looks nice though, don't see that much they changed really. plus you've always been able to adapt custom layouts so its not really a big deal to me aside from what they messed up imo
YOBA ETO TI Aug 7 @ 10:11pm 
Like new icon in right-down corner
Harkness Aug 7 @ 10:14pm 
The new buttons and icon look very dated. I preferred the flat look. Overall it seems like a waste of time when the entire client could use a usability refresh...
Zeon Aug 7 @ 10:16pm 
It's looks super cool! It goes with the visual style of the steam windows that are blue! I also like the icon and button styles and check boxes! It also seems to be alot faster searching the client too!
Last edited by Zeon; Aug 7 @ 11:14pm
ExHumanxx Aug 7 @ 10:28pm 
I think it looks pretty cool overall. The blue hue around the client matches the "big picture" splash screen nicely.
Nightenhelser Aug 7 @ 10:38pm 
I love it!
Showing 1-15 of 1,351 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 7 @ 9:56pm