How for Canadian buy American Game?
"lol eksdee because we don't think anything through rather than let you pay the difference we block you from buying your friend a game on his wishlist.

Lol eksdee you can't let them use your paypal either because we only let you use paypal to the same address as your steam account"

I owe him the game for a favour he did for me and I want to buy it for him, how can I get around this absolute B.S?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
cSg|mc-Hotsauce Jun 22, 2017 @ 3:40pm 
buy a steam wallet card.

:qr:
Black Blade Jun 22, 2017 @ 3:41pm 
Originally posted by cSg|mc-Hotsauce:
buy a steam wallet card.

These
Or buy the game outside of the Steam store if possible
Last edited by Black Blade; Jun 22, 2017 @ 3:41pm
Basileus Hael Jun 22, 2017 @ 4:15pm 
*Censored because apparently freedom of speech doesn't exist* is the only shady site I'll remotely trust and it's all out (The game is Project Zomboid) and I very much prefer to use a more legitimate way to buy things.

Also the cards at my local stores specifically say it's in CAD funds and redeemable in Canada only
Last edited by Basileus Hael; Jun 22, 2017 @ 4:24pm
cSg|mc-Hotsauce Jun 22, 2017 @ 4:17pm 
Originally posted by Defiled Dahlia:
{EDIT broke quote} is the only shady site I'll remotely trust and it's all out (The game is Project Zomboid)
Also the cards at my local stores specifically say it's in CAD funds and redeemable in Canada only

BS

Are there country restrictions on Steam Wallet codes?
Steam Wallet codes typically do not have any country restrictions and can be redeemed worldwide (Note, some cards issued in Southeast Asia may only be redeemable in this region).

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1122-RTSC-0478#currency

Last edited by cSg|mc-Hotsauce; Jun 22, 2017 @ 4:17pm
Black Blade Jun 22, 2017 @ 4:18pm 
Originally posted by Defiled Dahlia:
♥♥♥ is the only shady site I'll remotely trust and it's all out (The game is Project Zomboid)
Here is a none shady site you can trust:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/project-zomboid

You can find legit places like that using isthereanydeal.com its a helpful site

On any case its also sold on GOG.com but they do not offer a Steam key on the DRM-Free GOG version
(By the way passing the filters is not really viewed well with the Mods)
Last edited by Black Blade; Jun 22, 2017 @ 4:19pm
Basileus Hael Jun 22, 2017 @ 4:22pm 
I completely forgot about Humble Bundle, I'm an idiot. Thanks Black Blade Haha. Just a shame it's not on sale there too.

And Hotsauce, you can call B.S all you want but that's what they said in the store and on the 7-11 wallet card itself. It might just be B.S but I don't want to waste money trying.

I hate how Steam's reaction to things like *Censored because apparently freedom of speech doesn't exist* is to force you to use them... --
Last edited by Basileus Hael; Jun 22, 2017 @ 4:23pm
cSg|mc-Hotsauce Jun 22, 2017 @ 4:24pm 
then they arent real steam wallet cards. only few sellers in the SEA region have a restriction on them. you should report the businesses that sell restricted ones.

Basileus Hael Jun 22, 2017 @ 4:33pm 
Granted the last time I used steam cards was my birthday last year so maybe it was a test and it failed and they reverted it. But it would have cost me $25 instead of $20 to get it through a card rather than Humble Bundle. Thanks for telling me that I have that option for the future though. Peace bae.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jun 22, 2017 @ 3:39pm