Steam inventory tab missing
For some reason my steam invenory tab is missing, the one that holds all the cards and stuff, other games ones are there and it is the same on both my pc and mobile app. Anyone had this problem before or know how to fix it?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 35 comments
Dude Jul 27, 2017 @ 1:44pm 
I have the same issue here ... it's hopefully temporary since I where able to view it a few hours ago.
Jamacalada Jul 27, 2017 @ 1:45pm 
try clicking on youre profile and goign to the side were it says how many games you own. it should also have a link that will take you to your inventory
Jamacalada Jul 27, 2017 @ 1:46pm 
or click this link it wil take ollympaingamer to your inventory http://steamcommunity.com/id/ollympiangamer/inventory/
OllympianGamer Jul 27, 2017 @ 1:47pm 
Originally posted by Jamacalada:
try clicking on youre profile and goign to the side were it says how many games you own. it should also have a link that will take you to your inventory
It does but loads up the h1z1 inventory instead of my steam inventory. Can you view my inventory cards?
IQØ Jul 27, 2017 @ 1:47pm 
Same here, cards still seem to show on the badges page. I also seem to have some new achievements posted yesterday on the activity page for a game i hav'nt played in about a month
OllympianGamer Jul 27, 2017 @ 1:48pm 
or click this link it wil take ollympaingamer to your inventory http://steamcommunity.com/id/ollympiangamer/inventory/
Thanks but still takes me to h1z1 page
Jamacalada Jul 27, 2017 @ 1:48pm 
i will see if u have your cards
Dude Jul 27, 2017 @ 1:48pm 
Originally posted by OllympianGamer:
It does but loads up the h1z1 inventory instead of my steam inventory. Can you view my inventory cards?

Nope, just some game item tabs.
Last edited by Dude; Jul 27, 2017 @ 1:49pm
Jamacalada Jul 27, 2017 @ 1:49pm 
hmmm...i cant find youre cards but i will keep trying .
I'm missing my entire invetory including games i've been holding onto to gift to others...
OllympianGamer Jul 27, 2017 @ 1:51pm 
I never really look at my cards inventory but I have quite a lot in there, just got a new one about 5 mins ago so at the very least that one should be there.
GGs Jul 27, 2017 @ 1:51pm 
SAME I WAS JUST GOING TO MAKE A THREAD ON THIS

(cards show on badge page)
Last edited by GGs; Jul 27, 2017 @ 1:51pm
Jamacalada Jul 27, 2017 @ 1:51pm 
If you go on your steam profile and click on Badges it may show you the collection of cards for games that earn badges.
Dude Jul 27, 2017 @ 1:51pm 
Can´t make trade offers either. Steam seems to be bugging out at the moment.
OllympianGamer Jul 27, 2017 @ 1:52pm 
Yeah i can still use the cards to make badges, just can't view, sell or trade my cards
< >
Showing 1-15 of 35 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jul 27, 2017 @ 1:43pm