Here you can manage dedicated game server accounts associated with your Steam account.
You are solely responsible for these tokens. If your game server accounts are banned for any reason, you may be restricted from playing the associated games.
Do not distribute game server login tokens to third parties. If you have distributed a game server login token to a third party, please delete the token below.
If you reset your Steam password via the Steam help web site, or if Steam Support resets your password, all your GSLTs will be regenerated. This is to prevent misuse by someone else who may have had access to your account.
A game server login token that goes unused for a long period of time (the game server never logs in) will expire. An expired token can be regenerated below.
- Your Steam account must not be currently community banned or locked.
- Your Steam account must not be limited.
- Your Steam account must have a qualifying registered phone.
- Your Steam account must own the game for which you are creating a game server account.
- Your Steam account may create 1000 game server accounts.
Please log in to create game server accounts.