Slå ihop er och slåss raka vägen till Kärnan! Spiral Knights är ett kooperativt äventyr i en permanent värld med fokus på omedelbar, hektisk action. Beväpna dig och gå med i Spiral Knights; strandsatta på en främmande värld, måste de utforska den ständigt föränderliga "Clockworks" under...
Feeling lucky? Snatch a shiny Golden Slime Coin from slain slimes, find a Golden Slime Casino in the Clockworks, and give the wheel a spin!
- You should be able to find the Golden Slime Casino in the Clockworks.
- The Casino will only be around through the 31st, so spend your Golden Slime Coins while you can.
- Don’t worry knights. The slimes can’t stay away from Lady Luck too long and the Casino will return at some point in the future.
- Prizes on the wheel may change at any time.
Now before people start telling me to just go look at the thread on how to make it work and bla bla bla, please hear me out. I don't quite get why the in-game overlay forces this thing to insta close upon entering. Can someone explain this to me and maybe...
Ok so, around 2 years ago I played spiral knights like a maniac, and was hooked. But when I started to notice that Sega and OOO were starting to push out no more new content, it became boring, and a lot of my good friends started leaving. I eventually lef...
Spiral HQ has been working on some improvements while transitioning to Grey Havens. Here are the release notes:
- Update to most of the branding in game to use the new Grey Havens logo. To read more about Grey Havens, please check here[forums.spiralknights.com].
- Video mode selection has been changed. More windowed sizes may now be available. On “retina” Macs, bogus window sizes that were larger than the virtual screen have been removed.
- The default resolution has changed to now attempt to use your best resolution fullscreen. Existing players will start with their saved screen mode. Please go into the Options and check for your best fullscreen option!
- Improvements to controller detection.
Spiral Knights - The Complete Guide!
I'm going to tell you about everything this amazing game has and what it offers! Starting from armor and equipment, to events and rare monsters. This is my first guide and i hope you'll enjoy it!
Hello, and welcome to another guide. This guide is one that is basic and understandable, this guide will help you know what sets are out there, and which one you should go with, or combine with.
Usually with my guides, i was able to find info easily b...
With this guide, you should be able to increase your performance quite significantly in SK. We’ll do so by making it use 64-bit Java instead of 32-bit as well as adding some parameters that tell it to use more RAM and CPU power.
As it would seem I'm the only one who has "officially" discovered the casino so far, I can explain what it's about to all of you. Check the recent artworks if you don't believe me.
I have found the Casino the 24/05 at Depth 19 of the Copper Skull gate, i...
Spiral Knights is FIVE years old! Why, that's almost old enough to wear long trousers!
(*sniffle* They grow up so fast...)
Pile into the Clockworks and help us celebrate Spiral Knights' birthday! Here is the lineup of events:
Today through April 18, 2016: Spiral HQ has assembled prize boxes from the past year together into a Surprise Box. When you open a Surprise Box, you will randomly receive a past prize box and confetti. There is also a chance to find a Stately Cap costume helm! For details on this box and its contents, visit the wiki here[wiki.spiralknights.com].
Missions: Help Biscotti, the Skylark's Head Chef, avoid disaster in two special missions - Total Caketastrophe[wiki.spiralknights.com] and A Gremlin in Knead[wiki.spiralknights.com]. Fight Creep Cakes and Batterbots to earn Cake Slice tokens, then visit Maskwell in Haven Town Square to exchange your tokens for:
- Cake helms
- Anniversary Prize Boxes[wiki.spiralknights.com]
- other party accessories
April 8-10, 2016: The Birdsong Trading Company is holding a three-day giveaway for the Spiral Knights Anniversary celebration! HOW DO YOU GET THE SHINIES?! Just be logged into the game for your chance to win party hats, confetti and other good stuff.
Thank you all so much for playing Spiral Knights. Have fun out there!