Smithanon Apr 24, 2013 @ 7:03pm
Looking to start a fleet of my own.
Hey I'm looking to start a fleet of my own. I keep joining up with fleets and just not feeling happy with it. I intend to form this fleet with a focus on STF missions, PVE, and a bit of PVP, with of course some starbase building. I have the idea to make it a celtic or raider themed sort of thing. Human captains preferred, but alien, trill, and saurian captains also acceptable. Also a focus on exotic weaponry is a plus. I really want a lot of variety in the fleet and a focus on crushing strength. Let me know if you're interested. Seamus Campbell@Smithanon
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Bankaischorr514 Apr 24, 2013 @ 10:26pm 
i have my own fleet and it is a challenge to rus one, but you need 5 members to start.
AvidMage™ Apr 24, 2013 @ 10:41pm 
What side do you play on?
Smithanon Apr 25, 2013 @ 12:11am 
Originally posted by Xeon:
What side do you play on?
Both, but this fleet is to be a federation fleet.
Smithanon Apr 25, 2013 @ 12:12am 
Originally posted by Ghostbusterschorr1986:
i have my own fleet and it is a challenge to rus one, but you need 5 members to start.
This is why I'm posting in various places to see if anyone's interested in helping me get it started.
quasiphill Apr 25, 2013 @ 8:42am 
I may be intrested, though i am still quite new to the game
Lvl.100 Jolteon Apr 25, 2013 @ 3:33pm 
thats cool can i join a fleet
AvidMage™ Apr 25, 2013 @ 4:00pm 
Are you offering anything to help get it started? Like some say "Paying 100K to help start a fleet" then you get like 5 people to start it but you need to recruit as most do it for the money.
Smithanon Apr 26, 2013 @ 10:26am 
Paying, no. I don't have the credits for that. 900,000 doesn't exactly stretch forever, especially when I want to get a good start on the starbase. The idea is to put together something that's semi-casual but for experienced players, with a focus on team gameplay and getting ♥♥♥♥ done faster. Part of my desire for that is that I'm getting tired of getting stuck in STF missions and other team missions with a bunch of people who don't know what they're doing, thus resulting in lesser rewards and/or extreme frustration. The rest of it is that I really just want to get enough people together to do something actually fun. I also like having a community aspect and, really, I'm a customization ♥♥♥♥♥. It's part of why I keep buying zen points to use in the C-Store and get more costumes and ship bridges.
I'm currently flying a Carrier with Jem'Hadar fighters as well as Jem'Hadar deflector, engines, and shield array, using purple quality, class XI polaron heavy cannons and turrets, and tricobalt torpedoes and mines.
Power power power.
Optimus Prime Directive Apr 29, 2013 @ 7:11am 
Originally posted by Smithanon:
Paying, no. I don't have the credits for that. 900,000 doesn't exactly stretch forever, especially when I want to get a good start on the starbase. The idea is to put together something that's semi-casual but for experienced players, with a focus on team gameplay and getting ♥♥♥♥ done faster. Part of my desire for that is that I'm getting tired of getting stuck in STF missions and other team missions with a bunch of people who don't know what they're doing, thus resulting in lesser rewards and/or extreme frustration. The rest of it is that I really just want to get enough people together to do something actually fun. I also like having a community aspect and, really, I'm a customization ♥♥♥♥♥. It's part of why I keep buying zen points to use in the C-Store and get more costumes and ship bridges.
I'm currently flying a Carrier with Jem'Hadar fighters as well as Jem'Hadar deflector, engines, and shield array, using purple quality, class XI polaron heavy cannons and turrets, and tricobalt torpedoes and mines.
Power power power.
I'd be more than happy to help on one of my alts. I have previous experience being a fleet leader in STO. Roughly 250 members and normally a average of 20 active at all times. I got a job and had to discontinue playing, but now I've settled into it.
As far as your ship set-up goes, it's not over the top, but that is because the best gear comes from Fleets. If your goal is to make a STF-Oriented/ PvE oriented fleet, I can help. If you are trying to reach a high fleet level / starbase mark I wont be able to help as much.
Smithanon Apr 30, 2013 @ 5:35pm 
Well the idea is to get enough people together that are willing to go along with my idea for a fleet and get some cohesive team games going on every now and then, but I do want to keep things relatively casual. No point in playing the game if it's not fun, yknow? I'm pretty new to the fleet thing myself, so the more people with experience that are willing to help the better.
dah best ghetto blastmastah MLG May 16, 2013 @ 5:13pm 
Ill Join
MARAUDER 48 May 17, 2013 @ 9:09pm 
i just started but i would definetly be able to serve as a picket or destroyer position until i get a better ship
dah best ghetto blastmastah MLG May 18, 2013 @ 2:41pm 
Originally posted by MARAUDER 48:
i just started but i would definetly be able to serve as a picket or destroyer position until i get a better ship
bettter than my job in my freinds fleet...
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 24, 2013 @ 7:03pm
Posts: 13