- It's a good intro to Rogelikes
- It's polished, the theme is consistent and I experienced no bugs
- Repetitive, each level has the same mobs, just a different color
- There is little to no strategy in combat.
- While I thought the crafting was going to be promising, by the time you get enough materials, you'll have found half a dozen of the item you want to craft
- The only challenge in this game is the final boss, which after such cake-walk of a game will likely cause you to rage-quit after two-shotting you
I played through this game with very minimal difficulty and I can say that if you're a Rogelike fan who hasn't played this, skip it. It you haven't played a Rogelike before and want to take baby steps into the genre, this game might be for you. Word of warning, it's very repetitive.