Αναρτήθηκε: 22 Δεκεμβρίου
* Just like the (original) movie, gags, references, memes and all.
* Colourful (love the proton streams!), beautiful, scenic.
* Storyline is a continuation from the movie/s, but not identical - expands and evolves it - really well done and draws you in.
* Fairly immersive and shiny (in particular when you cross over to the Gozer dimension...wow!)
* Loads of light-hearted fun and inside GB jokes.
* Not very laggy or performance heavy.
* Fantastic music score - just like the movies!
* Voice-overs by all original cast members and including special guest Alyssa Milano as Dr. Ilyssa (LOL!) Selwyn :)
* Not very creepy but it tries to on several occasions - has its moments it caught me off-guard.
* Missing achievements and trading cards.
* Few bugs (Ghosts or teammates getting stuck / collisions/ logic and not progressing storyline) forcing you to reload from last save.
* Some of the animations are really well done and others you can just tell there was 0 effort.
Despite it's drawbacks, it was still definitely worth the cost. None of the cons were significant enough to make me want to not see it through to the end. Very fun and gets challenging on harder difficulties. Great that you can change difficulty without starting the entire game over.
If you liked the (original) movie, it is highly recommended you give it a go for fun - you won't be dissapointed. The only real dissapointment was the lack of achievements (in game or steam) and lack of steam trading cards.