Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
A few reasons to buy this game
- A few reasons why this game is so much fun:
- Shooting down that Flying Pig (no, not you, Feet) was pretty awesome. Set up four AA batteries and just hammered the hell out of that Zeppelin.
- Putting a Gas battery in front of an enemy horde and watching them all drop like flies? AWESOME.
- Driving a tank into enemy territory and blowing the hell out of everything in sight? AWESOME.
- Air-to-air combat in bi-planes and tri-planes? AWESOME.
- Dropping bombs on the bad guys from a bi-plane? BOMB'S AWAY!
- Tank v/s Tank combat? BRILLIANT
- Flamethrowers?!??! AWESOME. There's something special about roasting 40-50 enemy soldiers and keeping them out of the toy box.
- Long-range howitzers and destroying enemy tanks before they even get on the battlefield? BOOM!
Date Posted: Oct 23, 2012 @ 6:51pm