Game causing constant major problems..plz read
I recently installed this game a few days ago. Ever since then I've had a number of problems that it has caused on my computer:
1. The main one is that it causes a box to pop up on the desktop saying internet explorer has stopped working/responding, then a few seconds later, that box goes away and anoter one pops up saying that internet explorer is restarting. This happens for a total of about 4-5 seconds, but the event itself happens evern 10-20 seconds.
2. Whenever #1 happens, it causes the game to do various things, either flash repeatedly for a few seconds, pause for a few seconds, go black screen for a few seconds, or minimize and go to desktop which thus requires me to click the game box on the toolbar to pop it back up and resume game. This is especially annoying in multiplayer since I only have 2-3 seconds to use the stop timer at crucial moments, and when it minimizes or has any of the other above problems, it doesn't pause the game for me like in single player, thus I miss my chance to cast a spell or use an ability. I've lost about 5 games now on MP that I definatly would've won if I didn't have this problem. It usually ends up being a combination of the above, such as black screen for a few seconds then minimize to desktop with popup boxes, or flash for few seconds with minimize ot desktop with popup boxes, etc. Again, very annoying as it happens constantly (every 10-20 seconds).
3. I ran all sorts of scans on my computer an nothing comes up so I'm assuming it is this game that is causing the problems, as since I've installed it, I haven't changed any settings in anything else or downloaded anything, etc.
4. Restarting the computer doesn't help as it just happens again when I play the game. Also, even if I quit playing the game, it continues to happen when I'm playing other games, or checking email/using internet, or typing up a paper for school in microsoft word, so it affects all other programs now too with the same problems.
5. Sorry for long text, wanted to make sure I cover everything before someone tries saying its some random virus from something else, 100% positive its the game. Anyone else have this problem? Driving me nuts!