The Ravaged client filters servers on a few criteria:
- Is the server the same version as the client? You will not be able to see incompatible versions.
- Is the server the a demo/retail server? If you are running a demo client, you will not be able to see retail servers.
A common cause of users not being able to find servers is that of an out of date client. Please ensure that "Always keep this game up to date" is selected on the update tab of Ravaged's properties. Restarting the steam client will often trigger an update when one is available and this option is selected. Please report the version number listed at the bottom right of Ravaged's startup screen when reporting such issues.
Connectivity issues is the other possibility, so please include the following information with reports:
- Router/modem manufacturer
- Firewall/Antivirus software
- If you are able to plug your machine more directly into your internet connection, doing so will help confirm that no networking hardware between your modem and your PC is at fault.
Please also read through these help articles since they solve a number of common issues:
If you are able to see servers, but disconnect soon after joining, please have a look at this thread: http://www.2dawn.com/forum/ravaged/7628-for-those-having-issues-connecting-to-servers
Thanks in advance