When reporting issues or asking for technical assistance, please include the following information:
- GPU (please note if it is a mobile variant)
- Operating System
- Antivirus/firewall software (unless your issue is clearly not connectivity related)
- Router (unless your issue is clearly not connectivity related)
- The number at the bottom right of Ravaged's startup screen
- Whether you are a demo or retail customer
cAnything else you think may be relevant.
Prior to asking for assistance, please try the following:
- Verify the integrity of your game cache (this eliminates the possibility of local file corruption): https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335
- Please ensure that you are not running the game with any 3rd party overlays (such as Teamspeak).
- Update to the latest version of your graphics card manufacturers drivers
- If you get a "Negative Delta Time" error, please try installing Steam\steamapps\common\Ravaged\Redist\UE3Redist.exe
- Try run Ravaged from the command prompt with the following command line "ravagedgame.exe -compatscale=1 -windowed - regenerateinis". This will start Ravaged in a fairly safe mode, please be aware that it will erase your current Ravaged settings.
- If you are having problems with disconnects happening shortly after joining a server, have a look at this: http://www.2dawn.com/forum/ravaged/7628-for-those-having-issues-connecting-to-servers
It is most helpful to us when attempting to assist with an issue if we have a good idea of the steps required to reproduce it, so please be quite specific.
Thanks in advance