First of all: sorry for the radio silence.
We've been busy working on Chapter 6. It's a strange, demanding beast. Progress has been great, but there's still a lot of work to do before it's ready for prime time. Rest assured, we'll announce a release date as soon as we know what it is.
In the meantime, here's a fresh build with a decent amount of improvements. Nothing earth-shaking, but minor adjustments make a difference as well.
Below you'll find a content rundown:
Update #1 (2015-06-24):
• Engine: Fixed loading glitch after a settings change
• Engine: Fixed bug that stopped dialogue options from dimming correctly
• Game: Added chapter captions
• Game: Automated game update pipeline
• Game: Improved performance while on menus
• Game: Improved stability
• Chapter 2, 4 & 5: Tweaked background graphics
• Chapter 4: Tweaked dream map descriptions
• Chapter 5: Tweaked background graphics
• Chapter 5: Tweaked object descriptions
We hope you like it and shout out in the comments if you encounter anything strange/buggy in the game. Thanks to everyone who's taken the time to report an issue in the game!