We've just launched another update to the game. We've been receiving reports from Steam players that the game sometimes appears to freeze during loads. We're happy to tell you that that particular bug has been addressed. Along with a few other fixes that you didn't request but got anyway. 'Cause that's how we roll.
Aside from that, we're still working hard on Chapter 5. It's looking great, but there are still some things yet to do. No launch date yet, but it's not far off at this point.
Here's the full list of changes:
• Steam: Fixed bug that sometimes made the game freeze on the load screen
• Engine: Added 'Scale' task command
• Game: Fixed bug that caused Victor to move while on menus
• Chapter 1: Swapped worm graphics
• Chapter 1, 2 & 4: Interaction options added
• Chapter 1, 2 & 4: Fixed bug preventing some door interactions
• Chapter 1, 2 & 4: Tweaked interaction responses
• Chapter 4: Interaction hotspots added to Edie's apartment
• Chapter 4: Fixed intercourse display bug
• Chapter 4: Fixed freeze bug that happened if you showed young Edie photos
• Chapter 4: Swapped petal graphics
• Chapter 4: Fixed typo
As always, we hope you like these delicious tweaks. And should you encounter any problems with the game - don't be afraid to sound off. Preferably in the comment section below.