Posted: June 27
It is 90s' vertical arcade shooter with enhanced features and presentation!
- Beautiful 2D pixel drawings, very rare to see in nowadays, about the top notch graphic level of previous NeoGeo games
- Marvelous Soundtrack, match the story background neatly
- Great control response and very accurate hit box detection
- Pretty enemy designs
- Various modes and challenge adds replayablility
- Wide screen vertical shooters is eyes friendly
- Local Coop up to 4 players, I don't complaint the lack of Online mode as I can see it won't goes well with current Internet environment for such tense response game
- Scenario stages is quite short, I don't mind to buy DLC to extend the joy
- Vault Bulletshield is same for all Ships. If every Ships can varie with such as Slow-mo, Bullet reflection, Bullet Breakshot, Bullet Blackhole or etc.