After a long time trying to find a fix 4 this game I decided to stop looking and do it my way I think I know the problem with the game and it’s the .EXE
Here is my way of fixing it
1. Go to this link: %20No-CD/Fixed%20Image]http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_supreme_commander_forged_alliance.shtml#Supreme%20Commander:%20Forged%20Alliance%20
2. At the bottom look 4 Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance v1.0 [MULTI5/MULTI2] Fixed EXE
3. Click File Archive [11.1 MB] and download that. Mirror 1
4. After download extract from RAR and go to C:\Program Files
(x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\bin
5. Rename the exe that u downloaded from the RAR to the same name as the exe in the bin folder
6. copy the new one and past into the bin folder it will ask you to copy and replace or other click copy and replace then hopefully it should be ready to play.
We need to let steam know this game is not working properly and they need to fix it send them a message maybe show them this work around so they can fix it.