Posted: December 28
I love the concept and really wanted to like this game however I just can't. It simply doesn't live up to my expectations of a flight game.
- Nice Graphics. What I have seen in game the graphics are fairly well done. Unfortunately this is only thing that the game has going for it in my opinion.
- Flight mechanics are far too simplified and honestly quite terrible. You are pretty much driving a flying car, not flying a plane! You have no independent control of the plane's control surfaces, so forget playing with a HOTAS because it makes absolutely no sense to. Rolling the plane left or right also turns the plane. The game needs more realistic flight controls for me to enjoy the game. I have much better car racing games in my library and would much rather play those, I was looking for a true plane racing game.
- Absolutely no way to adjust controller sensitivity in game therefore small movements of the flight controller stick yeilds overwhelming response in game making controlled flight almost impossible.
- Weird camera position, it is not quite cockpit view nor is it forward looking or third person view. Making control of the plane akward.
- Game does not support ultrawide resolutions especially when using AMD Eyefinity or Nvidia Surround Gaming.