Sid Meier's Civilization V

Sid Meier's Civilization V

View Stats:
Mad-Bad-Mitch Nov 28, 2012 @ 7:56am
Auto Save?
Is there any kind of auto save system for civ 5? i was having a great game today then after hours of playing i got a power cut and lost all my good work :(
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Profanity Nov 28, 2012 @ 8:05am 
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can even specifiy at what interval of turns does it autosave. Just open up the option, yo.
Last edited by Profanity; Nov 28, 2012 @ 8:05am
Espresso Nov 28, 2012 @ 8:24am 
Go to load game, and there should be a button for autosaves. Click that, and it will show several turns worth of recent autosaves.
TheyCallMeKill Oct 23, 2013 @ 10:45pm 
Oh my god, thank you. I went through 200 turns then it crashed. So happy to hear it has an autosave feature.
stanitw Oct 23, 2013 @ 11:02pm 
Originally posted by Mad-Bad-Mitch:
Is there any kind of auto save system for civ 5? i was having a great game today then after hours of playing i got a power cut and lost all my good work :(
Yes your game should have an autosave a few turns back as well. Even if you didn't set it up I believe. But in the game "options" tab you can set how many autosaves are kept and at how many turn intervals. I set mine to save 5 at intervals of 2 turns.
This post is dead, but thank the lord. All hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster!!! :3
Rexar Jun 26 @ 8:47am 
Originally posted by Protox:
This post is dead, but thank the lord. All hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster!!! :3
How deep did you dig?
It also Autosaves the start. so if you wanted, you could play the whole map over, and see if something different works better.
Rexar Jun 26 @ 9:00am 
Originally posted by stevethebarbarian:
It also Autosaves the start. so if you wanted, you could play the whole map over, and see if something different works better.
This is a 5 year old post, Protox is having fun.
Originally posted by Rexar:
Originally posted by stevethebarbarian:
It also Autosaves the start. so if you wanted, you could play the whole map over, and see if something different works better.
This is a 5 year old post, Protox is having fun.


:)
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Nov 28, 2012 @ 7:56am
Posts: 9