Posted: June 24
Absolutely fabulous game, just like bioshock originall.
If you want more of the same, just a little bit updated and such, then buy it!
1. Looks better then the original, and looks good even when playing in 2015.
2. Gameplay is nothing special, but it is good, plus fun ways to kill with weird weapons and plasmids (just like in the original).
3. Story didn't really grab my full attention, but that could've been because I literally completed my first run of bioshock original the day before I played and completed this one, but it's still a good story I think.
4. Game will guild trip you depending on moral choices.
5. multiplayer I think? I have no idea I haven't touched it, and honestly forgot to look at it. Still better then not having one at all though! right guys?
1. While better looking then the original, it still doesn't look like infinite. (captain obvious).
2. Ragdoll animations still look like they are running on a lower framerate then the rest of the game just like in the original.
3. story not as gripping as the original.
4. The game copied many plasmids (for example) from bioshock 1.
5. The game froze 2 times for me during my playthrough, I had to edit some launch thing into -dx9 or something like that (it's on all forums) and then I never had a problem again.
6.!!!!!!!!SORT OF SPOILER!!!!!!IN THIS LINE OF TEXT ONLY: The end battle felt, just like bioshock 1 way too easy and dissapointing to me even when playing on the highest diffeculty.
If you played bioshock 1 and loved it like me, then buy this and play some more!
I think the bioshock series is awesome, this part is awesome as well, but more of the same awesome as part 1.
It took me 13 hours to complete this, it didn't get boring for me and I completed it in 1 day.