RACE 07

RACE 07

RACE 07 > General Discussions > Topic Details
Zer0 Feb 25, 2014 @ 11:40am
GTR Evolution Key for Trade (Includes RACE 07)
Got a key from Bundle Stars. Please reply with offers. Thanks.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Bloonz Feb 25, 2014 @ 1:59pm 
I already have Race 07 but GTR Evo would be nice. I don't have much but a few trading cards and an emoticon.
Zer0 Feb 25, 2014 @ 2:53pm 
It's one key for both games, sorry.
Bloonz Feb 25, 2014 @ 3:02pm 
Oh okay.
Bloonz Feb 25, 2014 @ 3:03pm 
What would you want in a trade, like I said I don't have much.
Zer0 Feb 25, 2014 @ 3:21pm 
I don't see anything from your inventory I'm interested in, sorry.
Bloonz Feb 25, 2014 @ 3:51pm 
Okay.
AngryPostmanSthlm Feb 28, 2014 @ 12:33pm 
Race 07 is given to you in any addon that stand for itself. so thats not anything to offer or be offered.

And i dont accuse you now threadperson, but i seen so many of those tradevariabels by

here and now nice but only need a victim to thier goal.

Be careful guys answer and dont be mad zerO, no personal or final judging of you!


damn this is what hackers.cheaters.fonys,trolls and all shapes do, taken by lowlifes
only ruin the trust and important UNWRITTEN RULES that are the only one we have to rely on
as well as peoples true moral and decency.
Zer0 Feb 28, 2014 @ 12:46pm 
Originally posted by AngryPostmanSthlm:
Race 07 is given to you in any addon that stand for itself. so thats not anything to offer or be offered.

And i dont accuse you now threadperson, but i seen so many of those tradevariabels by

here and now nice but only need a victim to thier goal.

Be careful guys answer and dont be mad zerO, no personal or final judging of you!


damn this is what hackers.cheaters.fonys,trolls and all shapes do, taken by lowlifes
only ruin the trust and important UNWRITTEN RULES that are the only one we have to rely on
as well as peoples true moral and decency.

What? I didn't understand a word you said after the first sentence.

Also for your information the key came from here: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/reboot-bundle-1/

Look under the GTR Evolution page where it says "Includes the base game!". I'm only reiterating what it says there. On the Steam store, GTR Evolution does NOT come with Race 07 so I'm not sure where you're getting your information from.
Last edited by Zer0; Feb 28, 2014 @ 12:48pm
Zer0 Feb 28, 2014 @ 1:09pm 
Originally posted by Bezerk:
I already have Race 07 but GTR Evo would be nice. I don't have much but a few trading cards and an emoticon.

Bezerk, I sent you an invite. I've received no other offers for GTR Evo so the key is yours, no trade needed. I'll PM you the key once you've accepted.
Bloonz Feb 28, 2014 @ 1:24pm 
Thanks, I activated the code. I greatly appreciate it man!
Zer0 Feb 28, 2014 @ 1:25pm 
Originally posted by Bezerk:
Thanks, I activated the code. I greatly appreciate it man!

You're welcome.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

RACE 07 > General Discussions > Topic Details
Date Posted: Feb 25, 2014 @ 11:40am
Posts: 11