張貼於：04 月 30 日
WARNING! THIS GAME IS ADDICTIVE!
Out of all the MMO's i have played over the years, EVE tops them all, i have played WOW, PWI, DCUO,RS, D&D:NW, FFXIV:ARR etc etc
EVE is not a game that holds your hand, nor is it a game where evything is handed to you on a silver plate.
EVE is an MMO sandbox where you can be involved with battles of up to thousands of players
B-R5RB BY THE NUMBERS
· Around 21 hours of total fighting
· 7,548 unique characters belonging to those two coalitions participated in the overall battle (i.e. landed on at least one killmail). 6,058 participated directly in the B-R5RB system with 2,670 in system at max
· 717 unique player Corporations
· 55 unique player Alliances
Just from that battle.
To survive in EVE you need income, to buy upgrades, ships, modules, anything really, so you need a proffession. Now as i write this, Mosiac expansion was released not two days ago, introducing the Opportunites system (revamped tutorials) so whe you start EVE they will show you the basics of the basics, nothing hardcore. After this you can choose a path to proceed on, be it:-
- Exploration , wandering the EVE universe scanning down abandoned relic or data sites, or protected sleeper sites, and even wormholes, and making money off what you find in these sites.
- Industrial , from mining to building ships and components, to manipulating the markets for yoru benefits, you make money ehre by being patient and clever.
- PvE , in EVE there are still missions to do that go up in levels, if you would prefer not to PvP, and there is also Pirate (Ratting) sites where with the right friends and in the right areas, you can make a LOT of ISK.
- PvP , obvious, blow the enemy up and loot their wreck, but on the side there is also bounty hunting, while not the most productive way of making money, and usually over-looked by players, by finding the right people and putting them down you can roll in some nice amount of cash.
EVE is unlike any other MMO, as you are not told what to do or where to go, it's open, you do what you want, and one thing EVE has been applauded for is that, what you are punished for in most games, youa ren't here, it is encouraged.
You want to manipulate a CEO for months, become "best friends" fight side-by-side, only then. once they open up a weak spot, you take everything from them, everything from the Corporation and run with it. That is fine.
You want to get a few friends, and set up a camp on a stargate, killing anyone that comes through, it's fine.
Want to manipulate the prices of items in certain regions for your benefit, yup, it's fine.
Obviously the specific rules still apply, like any exploits, hacks or RMT is against the rules (With some exceptions with RMT, like with selling characters, so long as it is done through the right proccess.)
But, honestly, this game is fantastic, you will make many friends and enemies, some of these may even come into your Real life. One of the best things about this game is it is a mostly mature adult community, no annoying 10 year olds or whining emo-teens. (some exceptions, but they never last long)
Why take my word for it anyway, play the game now! But don't play alone, join a corp, get contacts, make allies/enemies, play the game to it's true potential, and you will never love another game more.
TL;DR: Addictive, demanding, socialising...download now. You won't regret it.