SchumiVettelDE Oct 20, 2013 @ 12:59am
1920x1080 missing!
Is there any chance to play this game native?
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Pippkorn Oct 20, 2013 @ 3:41am 
yes
SchumiVettelDE Oct 20, 2013 @ 9:12am 
What do you mean with yes? Is it possible to play with 1920x1080 and how?

Originally posted by Pippin:
yes
hellstorm102 Nov 14, 2013 @ 10:13am 
keep aspect ratio, toggle it and you can use 1080p
SchumiVettelDE Nov 14, 2013 @ 12:17pm 
What do you mean with "keep aspect ratio"? What have I to "toogle"?
Can you or someone else explain it a little bit easier please?

Originally posted by hellstorm102:
keep aspect ratio, toggle it and you can use 1080p
[ROP]Jamebonds1^5 Nov 16, 2013 @ 8:40pm 
Those two people are useless....

What are specs of your monitor?
SchumiVettelDE Nov 17, 2013 @ 12:24am 
Samsung SyncMaster SA350

1920x1080x60


Originally posted by Jamebonds1:
Those two people are useless....

What are specs of your monitor?
hellstorm102 Nov 20, 2013 @ 9:04pm 
ok so go to graphics options. set keep aspect ratio to on (So the screen isnt streched) then you select 1920x1080....
Last edited by hellstorm102; Nov 20, 2013 @ 9:07pm
SchumiVettelDE Nov 21, 2013 @ 9:51am 
Now its clear :-) Thank you very much!!!!!

Originally posted by hellstorm102:
ok so go to graphics options. set keep aspect ratio to on (So the screen isnt streched) then you select 1920x1080....
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50