Přidáno: 21. května
If your having a problem with a code [NUMBER] then here it is. Some guy found the correct way to do this and I am now playing this on very high without any lag :D here it is:
"PART 1: This is to get Just Cause 2 to launch
1. Right click Just Cause 2 in your Steam Library and select PROPERTIES.
2. Select LAUNCH OPTIONS, and type in "/dxadapter=0" without quotes.
PART 2: This is to get your graphics card to render the game
1. Download Nvidia Inspector from:http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/nvidia-inspector-download.html
2. Open Nvidia Inspector
3. Click the button to the right of DRIVER VERSION.
4. From the PROFILE menu, select JUST CAUSE 2.
5. Scroll down the window until you find: Shim Rendering Mode Options per application for Optimus.
6. Click the text to the right, scroll to the top of the dropdown, and select SHIM_RENDERING_OPTIONS_DEFAULT_RENDERING_MODE
7. Click APPLY CHANGES in the top right-hand corner.
8. Run your game"
-- Checked by me, it works.
UPDATE: When updating nvidia drivers, make sure you restart your computer and then redo these steps (without redownloading the inspector obviously) and reapply the correct settings. The game should then run normally again. this is due to the fact that after an update, those settings are reset to the default values and yo have to restart your computer because otherwise the nvidia inspector will not recognise your version of nvidia drivers.